PDA

View Full Version : How do I retrieve ADR numbers?

dk1992
07-15-2007, 09:29 PM
I was keeping a list of the dates and reservation numbers for all of our ADRs in September and now I can't find them. How can I find out what we are doing and when?

crazypoohbear
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Call disney dining, give them your phone number or Confirmation number. THey can look it up for you.
Call during a "non peak" hour and you'll have no problems.
Enjoy your dining :mickey:

snifflesmcg
07-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Exactly! Just call and explain you lost them or say "I need to verify my ADR's". They should have it all listed on their computers.

ledudes
07-15-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm not positive, but I think if you just call the dining number and give them your name etc. they can list them all for you.

countrycharmer
07-16-2007, 11:02 AM
The same just happened to me! I called and they were nice enough to look them up, give me my conf#'s times etc. and then if I needed to make more, etc.

Remember also when you check in you can also get a print out!

Dedivah
07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
The same just happened to me! I called and they were nice enough to look them up, give me my conf#'s times etc. and then if I needed to make more, etc.

Remember also when you check in you can also get a print out!

I didn't know I could get a print out when we check in. Good to know! :thanks:

nicole48040
07-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Yes you can get a print out but it is SOOOOO important for you to bring a copy with you too, that way if anything got "accidently" moved or cancelled you have the numbers to back you up and to force them to make it right. Remember even Disney makes mistakes!

BRJARE3
07-17-2007, 08:29 AM
I was just going to post this same question. I can't believe I can not find them! Now I know what to do.