PDA

View Full Version : Gran Fiesta Tour Appreciation Thread

DisneyNut2005
07-15-2007, 04:03 PM
If you like the Gran Fiesta Tour starring The Three Caballeros, feel free to post.

If you don't, please don't reply.

LarryBoy
07-15-2007, 05:00 PM
We haven't ridden it since the change. We will give a try on our next trip, in just 8 days! :joy: What does every body else think of the changes? Has it affected the wait time? My favorite thing about el Rio was that you caould always walk right on.

DVC2004
07-15-2007, 05:05 PM
You can pretty much walk right on; I did once wait about 5 minutes for it, but several other occassions there was no wait. It's very cute, and a much needed refresher for the ride. I loved it.:thumbsup:

JPL
07-15-2007, 05:05 PM
The changes for the most part are great it gives the attraction new life and it afun story line :thumbsup: My one disappointment was the final scene I think a few AAs would have been much better and given the ride more character.

Jared
07-15-2007, 05:28 PM
I haven't experienced the ride since the new overlay. My mother, sister and I almost stopped in Mexico during our May trip, but we decided to keep walking. Next vacation we'll definitely try the upgraded attraction.

DisneyNut2005
07-15-2007, 05:56 PM
We haven't ridden it since the change. We will give a try on our next trip, in just 8 days! :joy: What does every body else think of the changes? Has it affected the wait time? My favorite thing about el Rio was that you caould always walk right on.

Actually, Gran Fiesta Tour has been getting wait times of 5 minutes or more quite often. It's not really a walk-on anymore.

countrycharmer
07-15-2007, 06:00 PM
:cloud9:Love it!:cloud9:

Crow
07-15-2007, 09:12 PM
i rode it twice in May.
it did need a rehab...not bad. the ending could have been a little diff, but not bad

psychotekkie
07-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Haven't seen it since the refurb but I am excited about it. I already have a Three Caballeros trading pin.

Have they changed the entranceway to the ride at all? (My DS2 was intimidated last year by the "dark tunnel" the boat were entering).

I am hoping they brighted it up or something.

JPL
07-15-2007, 11:51 PM
Have they changed the entranceway to the ride at all? (My DS2 was intimidated last year by the "dark tunnel" the boat were entering).

I am hoping they brighted it up or something.

Didn't really change it much just added some pictures near the load area.