PDA

View Full Version : Yet another magical gatherings question

Dawnya
07-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Ok. We are going to WDW with my parents, my brother's family (4 of them) and my family (5 of us). The question is, is there anyway for us to stay together in the same resort (cheaply)? They make us stay in POR, but my parents and brother want to stay at the All-Stars. We would let one kid stay with my parents, but they aren't staying the same amount of time we are. How does Disney do the Magical Gatherings if we want to stay at the same resort, but cant because everyone else wants to spend less on their room?

Beast_fanatic
07-15-2007, 04:12 PM
You don't all have to stay at the same resort. This passage comes directly from Disney's site:

Staying at a select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotel lets the magic of your gathering continue 24 hours a day. You might want to choose one Resort hotel for your entire group. This way, no one's ever far away and it's always easy to gather everyone in the morning or after a day in the Parks. Or, you might want to select different Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotels that fit different tastes and budgets. Then you can visit each other and enjoy a new resort experience each day. No matter which approach you choose, it's best to book as early as possible so room arrangements can be made to fit all of your needs.