PDA

View Full Version : Question about character greetings

DawnluvsEeyore
07-15-2007, 01:37 PM
We're planning on going to WDW next Aug. It will be dh's first trip since he was 6. His only request is to have his pic taken with Princess Aurora. :blush: I read the menu for the princess meals in the Norway pavilion and also noted that they do not guarantee which princesses will be in attendance. Does Aurora make a regular appearance anywhere else in the parks? I would appreciate any help with this. I want dh to fall in love with Disney and any extra magic would be great! :mickey:

Thanks!!

snifflesmcg
07-15-2007, 01:51 PM
This is what I found on Intercot

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Epcot - Princess Dining
Toontown Hall of Fame at Magic Kingdom
Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast in the Castle

I actually saw her walking around by France in Epcot. I was (I think) looking for my BF and she walked past me and said "Hello Princess", lol.

PS-She's one of my favorites too!

Mickey91
07-15-2007, 01:56 PM
We ahve seen her on the walkway behind Liberty Square, but that was a few years ago. Your best bet is one of the princess breakfasts.:mickey:

sillyolbear
07-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Aurora and Belle have been known to greet in the garden area of the France pavilion in World Showcase.

Lizzie
07-15-2007, 04:36 PM
We saw her in World Showcase around France. Our girls were sleeping in their stroller and she pretended to sleep next to them for the picture.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-15-2007, 08:31 PM
We have seen Aurora at Akershus for dinner the past three years and in Toontown each trip too.

She is my DD's favorite Princess. :cloud9:

joanna71985
07-16-2007, 02:33 AM
Your best bets for Aurora are in Toontown at MK and France at Epcot. Dining-wise she can usually be found at CRT at MK and Norway at Epcot (but not always guaranteed for dining).

Christine
07-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Aurora and Prince Phillip have been making appearances also behind the castle (between the castle and the Tinkerbell's Treasures shop).

joanna71985
07-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Aurora and Prince Phillip have been making appearances also behind the castle (between the castle and the Tinkerbell's Treasures shop).

They aren't anymore. That meet-and-greet has stopped.

nicole48040
07-16-2007, 07:08 PM
As soon as MK opens, there are a bunch of Characters as you walk into mainstreet.....but be prepared for lines and go to the most important first (yes Aurora was one of the ones there);)