PDA

View Full Version : Weather in September

Lizzie
07-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Okay so its my first time to go in September. I have been in June, but I know its hurricane season in September.

What should I expect the weather to be like? I know it will rain but is it going to come for 20 minutes and than clear out? Or what will it be like. Just trying to mentally plan it. Our last trip was in October and it didn't rain the whole trip.

countrycharmer
07-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Sept. is same as Oct. Nice days, nicer nights, not a worry at all! Pack and plan as if you did in Oct. Enjoy!!

kathiep
07-14-2007, 07:33 PM
We were there mid-September last year and only had one afternoon of rain. It lasted about 30 minutes and then stopped.

Lizzie
07-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeaa so excited.

EpcotNut
07-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Naturally, there is some luck involved, but we had six straight days of perfect (80's, sunny) weather last year until our final day when it rained. I will say that it was QUITE HOT, but hot is better than rain. Good luck and have fun!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Strmchsr
07-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Avg high is around 90 and it's not nearly as wet as the summer. It is peak hurricane season, but there's not a huge chance of that happening. Check Info Central for the conditions on the dates of your trip for the last 4 years to get a more exact idea.

Eeyore's My Favorite
07-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Just before you leave go to www.wftv.com (http://www.wftv.com) - that's the local ABC affiliate in Orlando. They're great! It'll still be a bit warm but possibly wet.........still it's Disney!! :thumbsup:

Ms.Disney
07-14-2007, 10:45 PM
I think Sept thru Jan is the best time to visit. The wearther is nice in ,temperatures in the mid 80's to lower 80's during the day and upper 70's to lower 80's at night. I would'nt stress a silly little thing like rain. A thunder storm usually won't last more than an hour, with most of them lasting about 25 minutes. So don't worry and have a great trip :mickey: