PDA

View Full Version : Fulton's - worth the money?

planner
07-14-2007, 06:32 PM
WE have ressies for Fulton's before going to Cirque but are debating whether it is worth the higher prices. Any experiences or recommendations?:confused:

EpcotNut
07-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Ate there about a year ago with a large group (about 20). Food was fantasitc! Highly recommend the Portabello Mushroom Fries and Seafood Chowder. I can also say that the Sea Scallop Pasta was great as well.:thumbsup: While it is pricey, it is totaly worth IMO. Service was excellent, as well. Overall, got a big thumbs up from our enrtire group! Have a great time!:thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
07-15-2007, 01:06 AM
1) Fulton's has had a reputation for slow service and mediocre food.
2) They were bought-out over last year.
3) There has been some improvement.
4) But our opinion is that it hasn't been enough.
5) For our money, we go elsewhere.

pox24
07-15-2007, 08:19 AM
Not any more... sorry

SurferStitch
07-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Definitely, definitely worth the money.

DH and I have been dining there for about 8 years now, and have NEVER been disappointed (and we love to dine at Cali Grill, Narcoossee's, V&A, etc.).

Our last visit there was 12/06, and I had an amazing stuffed whole lobster (stuffed with large sea scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, and spinach). DH had filet topped with mounds of lump crab meat. With appetizers (lobster bisque), drinks, main course and tip (had dessert at Ghirardelli), it was around $175, but it was one of the best meals we had on that trip.

Now, you can eat for much less. Our main courses were the most expensive they offered.