PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern vs Crystal Palace

Mary Chase
07-14-2007, 08:56 AM
I have to make a choice on which one to eat lunch and which one to eat dinner (due to scheduling). I've eaten at Crystal Palace before for dinner. Looking at their menu it doesn't look like they have a great selection for lunch. Looks like either lunch or dinner might be good at Liberty Tree Tavern, but looks like dinner might be better. Any opinions? Thanks!!:mickey:

disneyduggan
07-14-2007, 09:32 AM
I can't speak to Liberty Tree, but will tell you we always choose Crystal Palace for lunch and think it is delicious!:pooh:

Mickey91
07-14-2007, 09:32 AM
We love the dinner/character interaction at LTT. I'm not if sure there are characters at lunch there. Crystal Palace has characters for all meals and I don't think the lunch buffet is a lot different from the dinner. If it were my dicision, I would go to CP for lunch and LTT for dinner. :mickey:

BelleBeauty
07-14-2007, 10:01 AM
I would certainly recommend LTT for dinner. I'm not sure if the meal/character interaction is the same at lunch - but if it is, the food is too heavy for lunch IMHO. Much better suited for dinner. If you are doing both in one day I would plan on spacing them out. Early lunch at CP and later dinner at LTT since this is a lot of food options for one day! Both are fantastic though!

You may also want to consider CP for breakfast, making an early ADR before the park opens. You can get great pics before you are seated of the park nearly empty. Then have a quick CS for lunch and LTT for dinner. Would space out the food a little more.

countrycharmer
07-14-2007, 07:45 PM
We like both.

LTT had Lots of interaction with characters and serves family style.

CP has characters that roam around and it is buffet style.

I may go with saying LTT for dinner and CP for lunch because their lunch and dinner do not really vary!

Gator
07-15-2007, 06:42 PM
I'd rather eat the great food at LTT without characters than at CP with characters. Plus, I'm not a big fan of Pooh.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-15-2007, 07:18 PM
I've eaten at both and dinner at LTT was a ball. We actually had Goffy and Chip doing a food fight at our table. It was hysterical!
And the food was fantastic. It's served family style, which means they bring it to your table reather than you going up to the buffet to get it yourself.
The food at CP was good too but not as much fun.