PDA

View Full Version : Country Bear Jamboree Christmas 2007?

Grumpys Crew
07-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Hi friends, does any of our "insiders" know if there will be a CHRISTMAS SHOW< (as there once was) at the COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE this CHRISTMAS SEASON???(2007) ANY info you might have would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!http://www.intercot.com/discussion/images/smilies/mickey.gif
:mickey:http://www.intercot.com/discussion/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile

DisneyNut2005
07-14-2007, 10:10 AM
As I've stated elsewhere...

The real reason why the CBJ holiday overlay didn't happen last year was because they needed to re-clear certain copyrights for some of the songs used in the show, particularly for "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and they couldn't obtain them on time.

So, the CBJ Xmas show IS returning this year.

As a matter of fact, the Rudolph song was cut out of "Celebrate the Season" and "Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" this past year, due to the same copyright issues that caused the Bears' Xmas show to get cancelled for that year.

Grumpys Crew
07-14-2007, 10:26 AM
THANKS for the GREAT INFO!!!!!!! I mst have missed the post on this, but this was exactly what we wanted to hear!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad that the CHRISTMAS show will return this year!!!!!! Again, Thanks-a-bunch!!

DisneyNut2005
07-14-2007, 10:33 AM
THANKS for the GREAT INFO!!!!!!! I mst have missed the post on this, but this was exactly what we wanted to hear!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad that the CHRISTMAS show will return this year!!!!!! Again, Thanks-a-bunch!!

You're very welcome.

countrycharmer
07-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Cool! Something to look forward to for xmas!!

dolphinmickey9170
07-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

LoriMistress
07-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Thank god...I get to see my CBJ celebrating Christmas!

CaptSmee
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
As I've stated elsewhere...

The real reason why the CBJ holiday overlay didn't happen last year was because they needed to re-clear certain copyrights for some of the songs used in the show, particularly for "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and they couldn't obtain them on time.

So, the CBJ Xmas show IS returning this year.

As a matter of fact, the Rudolph song was cut out of "Celebrate the Season" and "Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" this past year, due to the same copyright issues that caused the Bears' Xmas show to get cancelled for that year.

Wow, I haven't read this anywhere else but here but that's exciting! Looks like I'll be seeing the x-mas verison again this year then!

Grumpys Crew
08-04-2007, 11:10 AM
I recently recieved an E-mail from disney guest relations and it stated that from time to time, due to guests recomendations and cast available and budget concerns, ect. that sometimes they are not able to convert a ride or show to seasonal events--such as a christmas rendition or show. I had inquired about the reason for last years no-christmas show at the Country Bear Jamboree, AND I specifally asked if they would return to the seasonal Christmas Show THIS year(2007). The reply was VERY NON-COMMITAL, They said something along the lines of "they had no information on this years event(show) but they try to keep in mind the opions of thier guests..Sooooo, I'm Not-So-Sure if they will return. If anyone else has heard anything, please post it!!! Thanks

IloveDisney71
08-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I sure hope it does happen! I have told my kids about how cute the Christmas version is. They love the CBJ, but have never seen the Christmas version and are hoping to see it when we go in Dec. :santa: