PDA

View Full Version : Guess where we are going?

Jeri Lynn
07-14-2007, 08:19 AM
My sister called me yesterday to ask me if my DH and I would go on a short trip to WDW in September....

I hemmed and hawed as we really shouldn't spend the money, we have two in college this year so we have two tuition bills, we put a new roof on the house and other things...

And my sister and I are taking my Daughter #3 and her best friend to WDW in November....

But, once my sister got this idea in my head it would not go away...:D

So I asked DH what he thought, he was in the same boat as me, we have the money, but we should not really be spending it...however, WE ARE ANYWAYS!!:blush:

So, in 74 days we will be heading to WDW on 9/27 to 9/30 (Thursday to Sunday), it is a very short trip, we are going to the Halloween Party and I have all of our dinner reservations made too!!

Yippee!:mickey:

SBETigg
07-14-2007, 08:24 AM
How fun! Who can resist? Enjoy the party. :mickey:

Not2Loud
07-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I guess I am one of the odd ones sometimes in that, I tend to believe, if it will not put you in a financial bind, then its worth doing. I don't want to be old and broke, but I don't want to be old and a lot of "should haves" either. Its a balance, so have fun!

alpro2
07-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Have a great time and happy planning!

vizsla
07-15-2007, 07:10 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Ms.Disney
07-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Thats great! Sept. is such a nice time of the year here. HAve a great trip :mickey:

murphy1
07-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Jeri, I always love reading your adventures with your sister, have a great time. The memories will last forever. My sister and I had some of our best times, childhood and now with our kids, at Disney. Enjoy!!!

Donalds Duckie
07-15-2007, 07:32 PM
I certainly know the "should I spend the $$$ or not" dilema. I am happy you are able to go! September is definitely a good time of the year to go. It sounds like you are all set.

Have a great time!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Good for you, it sounds like you could use a break! Enjoy your trip.

Flower
07-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Have a great trip!

We will be there then too - Sep 28-Oct 9!!!!

DH said the same thing the other night, "Do we want to go over Christmas because we both have time off and our AP's will still be good?" If we go, we will stay at his parents and end the trip with a few nights at WDW.

Bubbie Girl
07-17-2007, 05:07 PM
We are doing the same thing in 1 week. 3 months ago DBIL and DSIL suggested a get away to WDW for the 4 of us and we also have 2 kids in collage this year and we went back and forth about it too and yes we are leaving next Wed. It will be a first flight also for DH and Me i am very scared about that but can't wait to be in the world again. We are expecting to have a great time and I am sure you will too. The memories we make with the people we love are priceless!:mickey: Have a great time together.

Bethis26fan
07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
have fun

Dedivah
07-20-2007, 12:35 PM
I am so :envy:!!

We can only get to go to WDW maybe once a year or every other year. I would love to do WDW at least 2 times a year or once for 10 days!

We live in the US Virgin Islands. The air fare alone is what kills us!! If we can find a $400 rt ticket that is cheap! Imagine for a family of 4. :eek2:

Have a great time!!!

January-2007
07-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Have a wonderful trip!!