PDA

View Full Version : OUR ADR'S What are your thoughts.

crazypoohbear
07-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Here are the ADR's we have made for our upcoming trip. What do you think?

28th Cape May

29th Kona Cafe

30th 50's prime time cafe

31st Chef mickey's breakfast
then Crystal Palace for dinner PNP Party

1st Yacht Club Galley or Rose and Crown

2nd Liberty Tree tavern

3rd Lecellier - Dinner

4th Mama Melrose

SBETigg
07-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Looks good. Do you have ADRs for both Yacht Club Galley and Rose & Crown on the 1st?

EvilQueen2006
07-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Kona is wonderful. If you are going for dinner and love chocolate, try the kilhuea torte. :cloud9:

mickey-mouse35
07-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Looks really good! You're going to love Kona Cafe!!! :D

Only question/suggestion--do you want to do Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace on the same day or spread out the character interaction? Might be a lot of fun since Pooh at one and Mickey at the other, but might also be a bit overwhelming?? Not sure... :mickey:

LoriMistress
07-14-2007, 04:19 PM
What are your times for your ADRs?

Bethanymouse
07-14-2007, 09:33 PM
28th Cape May- Never ate there- but I have heard some good things, especially if you like seafood.

29th Kona Cafe- Good one for breakfast- not sure about dinner. We are trying it for dinner our next trip!

30th 50's prime time cafe- One of our favorites!

31st Chef mickey's breakfast - YEah- good one!
then Crystal Palace for dinner PNP Party- My friends love it there!

1st Yacht Club Galley or Rose and Crown- Not sure about either

2nd Liberty Tree tavern- Heard good things!

3rd Lecellier - Dinner- Another one of our favorites!

4th Mama Melrose- Heard mixed reviews....never ate there

Enjoy all of your pics, I think you will be pleased!

crazypoohbear
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
We are doing chef mickey's in the morning for breakfast because that is the day my friend and her son are leaving :( because she has to come home to move her oldest into college that weekend. And we are doing Crystal palace that night because we will be there for the Pirate party :)

We most of our ADR's are for dinners between 4:55pm and the lastest one is for 8pm.

We have looked at both the Rose and Crown and the Yacht club galley, My kids will like the Rose and Crown but I think my sisters would like the Yacht club galley better.
The only draw back is my oldest son has always wanted to eat at RNC because he loves fish and chips. I'm hoping that he can get them at the window service for lunch one day while we are there.