PDA

View Full Version : ****Summer Crowds in Disney World vs. Disneyland***

disneyfanforever
07-13-2007, 09:39 PM
My family has been to disneyland many times, but in 2 weeks we will be going to disney world for the first time. I was wondering how much of a "crowd difference" there is between the two parks. If you could fill me in, that'd be great!!! thanks!!:mickey:

webHORSE
07-13-2007, 11:03 PM
I can't really compare DLR and WDW, but I can tell you that the WDW and particularly The Magic Kingdom are having a very slow summer. Living in Florida, I have several friends that have been to the parks since school let out, some more than once, and they all report that it has been extremely easy to get rooms, and very small lines, if any, for most attractions. SO, I think you're in for a wonderful trip... In fact, we're headed up a in couple of weeks ourselves and we're hopin the lull holds to be true. Have a magical vacation!

LoriMistress
07-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Tell me your dates and I'll PM you info that I think that will be helpful with planning your trip.

disneyfanforever
07-14-2007, 01:14 AM
we are leaving on July 30 and will arrive somewhere around 5:00 pm at the parks (leaving at 3:00am from our house) and will be staying until the 6th of August. We're all very excited!!!:blush:

socalruss
07-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi,
Im right there with you! Been to DL so many times over the years cant even count. Were arriving for our first trip to WDW a week from today.:D If what the previous post says holds true about lower than normal crowds, i'll be very happy. We don't even have a single ADR:secret: Hope we don't starve.:) Hope you guys have a great trip!