PDA

View Full Version : Park Pass Question

disneyduggan
07-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I have a couple of 5-day park hoppers left from a previous trip. I'm not sure exactly how many days I have left, but I think it is 3. Is there an official way to check how many days are left here from home?

faline
07-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Unfortunately, you can't check them from home. Guest Relations at any of the parks can tell you how many days are left on your passes.

vamaggie
07-13-2007, 07:54 PM
We were in the same boat. We have 3 old hopper passes that have either 1 or 2 days left on them. When I was considering our upcoming trip and possibly using them, my agent from MJ pointed out that to add a day to our MYW passes (for this trip) was so small it may be better to save the old passes (since they don't expire) for another trip. We are planning on taking them with us to see how many days are left but save them for another trip.

disneyduggan
07-14-2007, 09:23 AM
vamaggie -- That may be what I end up doing as well. It seems furstrating to me not to use the couple hundred dollars that the passes are probably worth on this trip, but I suppose in the long run they will get used. Just wish you could check their balance like you can with a gift card.