PDA

View Full Version : A Little Strategy Por Favor

socalruss
07-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Soooo...were at 7 days and counting until were bound for hot sticky Florida. My question today is about FP's. I would like to know when I enter the parks, will I have to make a 500 yard dash to grab a FP, or will a casual saunter do? Also, which rides at each park should I try to get them first?
Thanks!

sleepingbooty
07-13-2007, 05:15 PM
At Epcot, you'll want to proceed quickly to Soarin' for fastpass, and at Animal Kingdom, go straight for Expedition Everest. A quick walk will do. Anywhere else, you'll be fine to "saunter." In some cases, fastpasses my be all gone by early afternoon, so I'd get to the park at opening, if you're worried about it.

jszczur5
07-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Don't run. First of all, they don't allow it. Second, you might mow some little kid down and ruin his/her whole day. That being said - walk very quickly to the following:
AK- FP for EE, get in the stand-by line, ride it, and then use your FP. You should be able to ride twice in 45 minutes,
EPCOT- FP for Soarin', head over to Testtrack and Mission Space.
MK - We always go in the fall when the crowds are really down, and only ever need to FP Space Mountain
MGM- FP for RnRC, ride ToT (maybe twice), then use your FP for Rock'n Roller Coaster.

shan-ash
07-14-2007, 10:40 AM
I also agree with the above poster about arriving at opening. If you have a plan for each park, you should be able to ride the attractions without more than a 10 min.wait especially if you use fast passes. Have a great trip!:mickey: