PDA

View Full Version : free dining in sept?

like2workout
07-13-2007, 03:47 PM
i've read numerous posts about the free dining in sept. and how it will be hard to get into a restaurant, but can someone please tell me exactly what free dining is? do you have to be on some sort of plan for it? i can't imagine just eating for free all over the parks? thanks!

MMouse6937
07-13-2007, 03:54 PM
The dining plan is something that you add to your Magic Your Way package at WDW. It includes 1 table service, 1 counter service, and 1 snack per person, per night of your stay. At certain times of the year (this Sept for example) it has been offered for no additional charge. There are participating eateries throughout WDW that participate in the dining plan. To eat at these restaurants you simply show your Key to the Kingdom and use your credits. It has been suggested that for table service eateries you have an ADR as they are getting very busy and less able to handle walk up customers.

Hope this summed it up for you in a nutshell. You can go to the Info Central tab here on Intercot for more information on the dining plan and when it has historically been offered for free.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

like2workout
07-13-2007, 04:01 PM
perfect - that's exactly the information i was needing. thanks very much!!!

disneyduggan
07-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Sure wish we were going in September!

Bri
07-15-2007, 03:53 PM
hey, where under the info central tab can i find when the ddp has been offered for free?