PDA

View Full Version : Character stuffed animals for my 400th post!

battle beast
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
I know EVERTY character just about has there own stuffed animal, but are their some you just can't find, and are there some you can ONLY find at one place?

battle beast
07-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Not one reply. Huh.:mad:

Jenemmy
07-16-2007, 07:32 AM
I'll reply :mickey:

Actually, I looked at this post the other day and was thinking about it. Nothing had immediately come to my mind. I grew up going to Disney and as a kid, stuffed animals were totally my **thing**. I guess the ones that I always liked and still do can only be found one place and that would be the characters dressed in clothes native to the countries in Epcot's World Showcase.

Years ago, maybe even the year Epcot opened, I got a large stuffed Pluto wearing a sombrero and poncho that I adored. Still have him :-)

Similarly, we also have a safari/AK Minnie floating around here somewhere that is cute. So, that's my vote -- the regular characters dressed up in creative ways :D

like2workout
08-06-2007, 01:53 PM
i've found that it's hard to find many of the characters in stuffed form. you'll easily find all of the main characters, but it can be harder to find others. but, at each of the parks there are places to find stuffed characters. many stores will have the same ones, but then it seems every once in a while you'll find a store with a set that is hard to find anywhere else in the parks. animal kingdom has many dressed in safari outfits, and it's hard to find those other places. i hope you find what you are looking for!

jkj1224
08-06-2007, 07:03 PM
It used to be that you could only buy Figment at Epcot but you can get him other places now, that's the first that came to my mind.

Wolf
08-06-2007, 07:24 PM
I would really like to see more of the more obscure critters, Robin Hood, Sir Hiss, Mushuu! I found a Beast about a month ago at the Disney Store in our local mall and squealed so loud my boyfriend just laughed and picked one up and walked to the register. LOL

wjrhw
08-21-2007, 12:54 PM
The muppets and JoJo at MGM. DD was excited to see these.

MMouse6937
08-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Figment!! I have him from the very first time we went to EPCOT (back in the Dreamfinder days) It was all I wanted from the parks before we left, still have him!

Do you know if the muppet store has a Scooter? I try to get a stuffed character for all my animals. I have a Nala, Daisy and Minnie. I tried for a Scooter but DL's Muppet store was closed. Hoping to get one this year! :D