PDA

View Full Version : New DL thrill

teamblackwell
07-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Hi all,
I just discovered something new, well, new to me. MSN.com has a satellite map of DL. It's neat to pan around the park and identify all the attractions. The image is a little dated, check out Nemo. At msn site, hit maps(top of screen) and enter this address, "1630 S Harbor Boulevard US Anaheim, California, 92802"(across street from DL). Let me know what ya'll think.
See ya in the DL,
Teamblackwell
p.s. try the different modes like Aerial, birdseye, and zoom

Disney Babe
07-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Isn't that cool! I love the way you can zoom in to see Mickey's face in the flowerbed at the entrance to DL. I found it on Google maps last summer. You can actually put Disneyland in the search box, since it is a major landmark.

Did you try the hybid map? So cool for travelers. And you can search the address of your hotel and zoom to see where it is in relation to DLR. Another thing this is good for, at least on Google, is locating restaurants in the area. If you search in the Find Businesses box, they will be pinpointed on the map and the websites are listed, so you can click on the websites and maybe even view their menus!

I just love looking at the satalite map and exploring to see if I can figure out where everything is. Wouldn't it be cool if DLR had some of those live webcams?

SpAcE mOuNtAiN fAn
08-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Do you by any chance have the addresses for the 4 FL Disney parks?

SpAcE mOuNtAiN fAn
08-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Hmm, I need help. I clicked on the thumbtack or whatever to get me to the park, but I could not figure out how to view the park. Can I get a tutorial on how to do this, please? That would be very helpful! Thanks!

teamblackwell
08-09-2007, 12:12 AM
At the maps page type in Disneyworld and for the city type in Lake Buena Vista, FL. When you find WDW on the wide screen, hit aerial on the map guide. and the zoom in, you can see people riding Test Track. try Birdseye view also. You can hold the mouse button down and move the mouse to scroll the map