PDA

View Full Version : double credits

varcity
07-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Rumored, not confirmed by slow machine varcity. But I have heard double credit summer days are here in mansion today.

chrisb26
07-12-2007, 11:32 PM
This is no rumor Haunted Mansion is in fact giving double credits today. So I believe this month it will be:

Tuesday:
Pirate Double Credits

Thursday:
Mansion Double Credits

varcity
07-13-2007, 12:17 AM
insert comment about a yavn speaks article here: :secret:

Camping Mom
07-13-2007, 12:26 AM
OK, color me stupid. What credits????

chrisb26
07-13-2007, 01:05 AM
OK, color me stupid. What credits????

Its from Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) credits are like money in the game

RicksCafe
07-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, it's double credits today for the Haunted Mansion game and I find something extremely telling:

At Noon (Disneyland time), there were 14 occupied instances of the Haunted Mansion Game lobby. And at the same moment, there were 31 occupied instances of the Pirates Game lobby. Pirates, mind you, were not paying out double credits like ghosts.

Lesson to be learned? Pirates rule and ghosts drool.

Ricks (who drinks up, me hearties)

Patricia
07-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Drool yes. But.. I game of mansion can be good for 750 credits. That's pretty sweet.

Although, I do tend to crash in the third round.. :mad:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Double pirates woot! I really need credits right now for my quest, and since I have summer break I can play all I want ^_^ :cloud9:

RicksCafe
07-26-2007, 05:15 PM
But.. I game of mansion can be good for 750 credits. That's pretty sweet.

Although, I do tend to crash in the third round.. :mad:But... while you're in your nine-minute minimum ghost game, praying every second that you don't disconnect... I had already played three games of Flag, rocked 'em and socked 'em, and walked away with 750 credits (as well as my opponents' will to live).

AND, my wrist doesn't hurt when I'm done.

Patti, join me... and together we can rule the galaxy. :darth:

Ricks (who ain't into carpal tunnel, baby!)

Chescat
07-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Nachocat and I play alone and we don't seem to crash. Seems like when we get 2 on 2, we lose people. We also figured we play 2 rounds instead of 3 and get more of those bonus win credits, by alternating who the winner is, thus playing more games. ;)

Patricia
08-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Tricks has convinced me.

Where do I pick up my light saber? I have galaxy ruling to do..

:darth:

LittleDragonErin
08-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Well, it's double credits today for the Haunted Mansion game and I find something extremely telling:

At Noon (Disneyland time), there were 14 occupied instances of the Haunted Mansion Game lobby. And at the same moment, there were 31 occupied instances of the Pirates Game lobby. Pirates, mind you, were not paying out double credits like ghosts.

Lesson to be learned? Pirates rule and ghosts drool.

Ricks (who drinks up, me hearties)

Meanwhile, Dragon walked right down the dock, stepped into her boat, took some pictures, stepped off the boat and walked away with 750 credits without having to wait at all. :)

One of these days I'd like to see them do JC double credits. Hee hee!

jjramsey
08-06-2007, 12:42 PM
One of these days I'd like to see them do JC double credits. Hee hee!

That would be nice! ...especially if they were to do it for a whole week. Since I am lousy at JC, I am only able to get high scores first thing in the morning on Fridays and Sundays (my only two days when available for opening).

Patricia
08-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Most games (except first thing in the morning) of Jungle cruise take 10 - 15 minutes as well. I stopped playing long ago because it was too boring. I only play now for people who want me to get them credits or their quest scores.

RicksCafe
08-09-2007, 01:03 PM
I stopped playing long ago because it was too boring.I know I'm not good enough to get anything BUT the 20 lousy credits on Cruise. And I'm sure I don't have the patience or the will to learn how to play it better.

One thing is certain... Cruise is a lonely game. As is Fireworks. And Mansion is too manic to be anything other than lonely, really.

Pirates is the most social of games to me. Though too much chatter can be a nuisance, it is a good place to interact to some degree with friends.

And double credits is oh so sa-weet! I'm at my all time high for credits now. Thank you, double credit pirates!

Ricks (who will float you a credit or two if you're on hard times... "I'm Mr. Monopoly!")