PDA

View Full Version : Maleficent

ASweetLov
07-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know if Maleficent comes out to the parks for pictures? :malef:I just came back yesterday from Disney World and my boyfriend is obsessed in getting a picture with her. We did ask a cast member that was there with the photographer when we took pictures with Princess Aurora but she couldnt give us an answer (I think she was a bit confused:confused:)

DisneyNut2005
07-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Maleficent does come out for meet-and-greets, but VERY rarely.

She comes out at the Toontown Teardrop (near the Toontown Fair Train Station) from time to time.

However, the only guaranteed time to see her out for sets is at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

ASweetLov
07-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Thank you DisneyNut2005. We did take a picture with the Evil Queen from Snow White, I heard she is rare to find too

like2workout
07-13-2007, 09:02 AM
if you get a chance to go to the halloween party, she is pretty easy to get. i've seen her for the past 3 years and gotten my picture with her. there is a villains stage show, and after the show, they all come down off of the stage for pictures, but no autographs. they have the show twice each night of the halloween party, so if you miss one chance, you'll still have another one. i don't know if you can find out if she'll be back this year other than waiting until the halloween party starts and asking someone, but i do know she's been there the past few years. good luck!