PDA

View Full Version : AP Rates for Disneyland Hotels Announced

NotaGeek
07-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Keep the magic of the Theme Parks going all night long with a stay at one of our spectacular hotels! But hurry, because these special Annual Passholder rates are only available for a limited time!

Spend a night for as low as $149* from August 19 to September 1, 2007 or $129* from September 2 to December 15, 2007.

For reservations, call (714) 956-MICKEY† and ask for rate plan "AP4."

* Based on a one-night standard room rate at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Block out dates of November 20 to November 24, 2007 and other restrictions apply. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Advance reservations required. Other room rates and hotels will vary. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Hotel guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at the time of stay. Limit two rooms per Passholder per reservation. Maximum occupancy of room varies by hotel and room type. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer subject to restrictions (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions) and change without notice. © Disney"
† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

Melanie
07-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the news, Michael!:thumbsup:

Looks promising for next fall. :mpumpkin:

Carol
07-12-2007, 04:04 PM
My thoughts exactly, Mel. We're going anyway, Girlfriend!!

NotaGeek
07-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the news, Michael!:thumbsup:

Looks promising for next fall. :mpumpkin:

No kidding! This is a HUGE deal for AP holders! I booked myself for my annual Dec 6-9 trip so I can get my fix of Disney Christmas!

Melanie
07-12-2007, 06:07 PM
We're going anyway, Girlfriend!!

True, true. :pumpkin: :woohoo:

:thumbsup: on your holiday trip, Michael! :tree:

Lucille
07-12-2007, 08:07 PM
What a great deal! We'll be using DVC points, but I really hope some Intercotees will be able to take advantage of it!

ChipnDaleGal
07-15-2007, 11:13 AM
My thoughts exactly, Mel. We're going anyway, Girlfriend!!

Woo woo!

drevlo
07-16-2007, 02:03 AM
Great news!
Glad to see that they rolled it out a tad early this year.
So, I'll assume that the rates that they listed are for the PP Hotel. Has anyone called them to see what the rates for the other two Hotels might be??

Cheers!:mickey:

drevlo
07-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Allow me to answer my own question...I just got off the phone with Disney Vacations a few minutes ago...
I checked mostly in November and December. We were looking for a 5 night stay.
The week of October 21st, the PP is available for the $129 rate (standard view). Concierge is $169. There is no AP rate for GCH this week.
I was mostly looking for the GCH (as I've mentioned in previous threads).
The best GCH deal that we found was the week after Thanksgiving. Standard room = $199. View room = $239. Concierge = $279.

Good luck to everyone!

BrerGnat
07-24-2007, 02:04 AM
...The week of October 21st, the PP is available for the $129 rate (standard view). Concierge is $169. There is no AP rate for GCH this week.
I was mostly looking for the GCH (as I've mentioned in previous threads).
The best GCH deal that we found was the week after Thanksgiving. Standard room = $199. View room = $239. Concierge = $279.

I beg to differ. I just booked (last week) a stay from October 23-October 26 (3 nights) at the GCH, Couryard Concierge, for $279/night. I just got the confirmation letter in the mail Saturday. When I found out how low the rate was, I tried to add a day onto the front or back end of the reservation (either Monday or Friday) but no go, it was sold out.

Just wanted to clarify that there IS availability, just not for the whole week.

drevlo
07-26-2007, 05:19 AM
Excellent point...and something that I should have added to my post.
Finding five or more consecutive days with AP rates was what they did not have available.
I too have been trying to add a day to the end of our trip (making it 6 nights instead of 5), but the $199 GCH rate is wiped out for that last night. I asked about getting a Concierge level room for that last night (which is available), but they won't let me book just one night at the Concierge level. it has to be multiple nights.

jutah1953
07-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Is it really worth it? Other than the food perks what else do you get? Are any special tours available for GCH, Concierge guests?

NotaGeek
07-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Is it really worth it? Other than the food perks what else do you get? Are any special tours available for GCH, Concierge guests?
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

As an Annual Passholder at the Disneyland Resort, when DL offers these special rates to passholders it's totally worth it! The hotels are normally from $189-$350 per night, and they are TOTALLY Disney ... it's part of the fun of being at the park, the theming, the rooms, the ability to stay IN the Magic. There's another a couple of other threads going on here asking the same question that I thought you might find interesting:

Perks of Staying at a Disney Hotel (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=108655)

Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier, are they worth it? (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103914)

Perks for Grand California Guests (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=95762&highlight=disneyland+hotel)

tinkwest
08-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Here are hotel specific rates for AP holders. GCH $199?!?! Call NOW!

Enjoy the magic all night long with a stay at a spectacular Disneyland® Resort Hotel! But hurry — these special Annual Passholder rates are only available for a limited time!

Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel as low as
$149* from August 19, 2007 to September 1, 2007 or
$129* from September 3, 2007 to September 18, 2007 and November 14 to December 15, 2007

Disneyland® Hotel as low as
$169* from August 19, 2007 to September 1, 2007 or
$149* from September 3, 2007 to September 18, 2007 and November 14 to December 15, 2007

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa as low as
$219* from August 19, 2007 to September 1, 2007 or
$199* from September 3, 2007 to September 18, 2007 and November 14 to December 15, 2007

For reservations, call (714) 956-MICKEY† and ask for rate plan "AP4."

* Based on a one-night standard room rate at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Block out dates of November 20 to November 24, 2007 and other restrictions apply. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Advance reservations required. Other room rates and hotels will vary. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Hotel guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at the time of stay. Limit two rooms per Passholder per reservation. Maximum occupancy of room varies by hotel and room type. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer subject to restrictions (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions) and change without notice. © Disney

† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.