PDA

View Full Version : Our Dining Plans

berg
07-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Here is some of our dining plans, for a group of 10, (4 adults, 6 children) when we visit in November. Would like to have comments on the restaurants/shows.
-Tony's Town Square, then staying for the Mickey Merry Christmas.
-Biergarten Restaurant
-Brown Derby, then going to Fantasmic.
-Cinderella Royal Table, then hope to see the Spectro Magic parade
-Hoop-De-Doo
-Spirit of Aloha Show
-International Dinner & Dessert at Epcot then the fireworks/light show
-Tuskers (hope the renovation is complete)
Any comments (good/bad) experiences with the above, or any other suggestions, still havea couple of nights open.

07-12-2007, 12:27 PM
The only 2 we have been to are Biergarten & Cinderella's Royal Table. We had great experiences at both. The food & service was excellent at both places. At CRT you get your picture taken with Cinderella when you come in & it is delivered to your table. It is included in the price of the meal. The fairy godmother & mice entertain at dinner. I enjoyed the Biergarten's atmosphere & entertainment more. They have Oktoberfest & everyone can get up & dance. We didn't have any kids in our party but there were plenty of kids dancing & really enjoying themselves. It was so much fun to watch them. I think you will enjoy both of those.

SBETigg
07-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Good plan! We loved our last meal at the Brown Derby, pre-Fantasmic. Have a ball!

mickey-mouse35
07-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow--you have some really swanky selections, with Brown Derby, luau, CRT, Hoop Dee Doo, etc.! Your kids are lucky!! :D

What's the International Dinner & Dessert at Epcot?

djbjmom
07-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Everything looks great. We just got back with 10 people and ate at some of the same places. Cinderella's Royal Table they had to split us up 5 and 5 but we were very close so it was still great. I know the reviews are mixed when it comes to Chef Mickey's but it was one of our best meals this trip. I would do Hoop Dee Doo Revue if you have a chance we had Grandparents, 4 parents and 12 yr old, 11 yr old, 5 yr old and a 3 yr old. Everyone had a blast. :party::party: My 3 yr old nephew is still talking about playing the (wash) board with his spoon. Have a great trip.:mickey::mickey:

Kairi_7378
07-12-2007, 06:28 PM
The food and service are great at the Brown Derby. I thought that the portions were a little small. If you are using the Fantasmic Dinner Package, make sure you get to the theater about 45 minutes before the show starts or all of the reserved seats will be gone.