PDA

View Full Version : Most common Characters?

disneyfan328
07-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Ok, I am making surprise :secret:personalized autograph books for my DS 5 and DD 7 - its their first trip to the world. I think I am going to go with the zig markers or clickable sharpies for the pens, thanks for the info guys.

Ok, so here's my next question: Which are the most common characters to encounter in the parks?

I am designing pages for them and don't want to miss anyone. I know that there are some rare ones that we probably won't see so I don't want to waste space or the time to make those. I will be doing some "generic" borders that are just WDW related if we run into anyone that I don't have a preplanned page for, but what are your suggestions? I have the ones for the character meals we are doing ( CRT, Chef Mickey and CP & LTT) but who else is pretty common in the parks????

krose78
07-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Chip and Dale, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Buzz, Woody, Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and the Princesses are the most common I can think of check out Info Central and they have a character location for most of the characters.

IDreamofEeyore
07-12-2007, 11:48 PM
We also see a lot of Baloo, King Louie, Daisy Duck, Captain Hook & Mr Smee, Lilo & Stitch, Gideon, Pinocchio, Robin Hood, Pocahontas, & Rafiki.

Have fun putting the book together! We built a custom autograph book for our son back in 2004. We're taking it back with us next week to continue filling it up! It's fun to see who we've met and seek out the others!

IloveDisney71
07-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I always seem to see the ant(I can't think of his name) from A Bug's Life at the AK. He's the main character. I think his name is Flick.

tinkerbell04
07-20-2007, 02:16 PM
In the Studios you can find JoJo, Goliath, The Little Einsteins, Kim Possible, The power rangers, and currently, the rats from Ratouille (sp?) although we have seen the Incredibles and the characters from Meet the Robinsons there too. There is also a meet and greet with Mike and Sulley, but they only do pics, not autographs. There are lots of characters to be found at the Studios!:mickey: