PDA

View Full Version : My August dining plans

Bethanymouse
07-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Here are our dining plan reservations for our August trip:

August 20th our arrival day:mickey:: Lunch or Dinner at ESPN club- What do you think Intercotees?
Aug. 21- Le Cellier Dinner
Aug. 22- Kona Cafe Breakfast, Primetime Cafe Dinner
Aug. 23- Nine Dragons Dinner
Aug. 24- Dinner Ohana's
Aug. 25- Earl of Sandwich lunch, Wolfgang Puck Dinner
Aug. 26- California Grill Dinner
Aug. 27- Teppanyaki Dinner
Aug. 28- Concourse Steakhouse Dinner
Aug. 29- Chef Mickey's character breakfast
Aug. 30- Kona Cafe dinner (last night :()

So what do you think? Any opinions/suggestions? Thanks!

By the way we are on the dining plan for the first week, and free dining the second week.

Jen C.
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Everything looks great, except...:(

You may want to come up with a back-up for your Teppanyaki dinner. On the Rumors board, I saw that the renovations will not be complete, and that it will not re-open until October. We have a reservation there for 9/3, and I made another just in case. Of course there was hardly anything left at this late date. We were able to get into San Angel. Just an FYI, and a heads up! Have a great trip!

SBETigg
07-11-2007, 10:12 PM
We're there from Aug 19-29, and we have a lot of the same places, but on different nights. Teppanyaki is a concern for us, too. We had a Rose & Crown backup but the dining CM was pretty confident that we were all set and I went ahead and cancelled it (silly me!). Your plan looks great!

ElenitaB
07-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Two weeks!?! How much fun! Isn't this the first time that you're going since your engagement? I hope that :pixie: accompanies you and your DF in your travels.

Your ADRs sound great but I'm really interested to hear your impressions of Nine Dragons, my Jersey neighbor.

Have fun!

mrsgaribaldi
07-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Earl of Sandwich, Le Cellier and California Grill are 3 of my favorites:thumbsup: Have a great trip:mickey:

Bethanymouse
07-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks for your input guys! It is our first time going to the world as an engaged couple! We are super excited, in fact since we are planning on being a disney world bride and groom we hope to check out some of the wedding information when we are down there too. Teppanyaki was a concern for us too. I did call and ask a CM about it and was reassured that it would be open for our reservation....I am keeping my fingers crossed! I appreciate all of the input and suggestions! Thanks so much!

MissStyles
07-13-2007, 08:15 AM
you're saving the best dinner for last :thumbsup:

have a GREAT trip!!!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
07-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Really? You think the Kona is the best? Thats makes me feel better. We usually eat at the CA grill our last night because it is our favorite. But we thought we'd kick off the free dining promotion with that restaurant so I fit the others in where I could and Kona fell there. DF and I still werent sure if we wanted to end in the Kona, as we have never been there for dinner. Thanks for making me feel better about that!:D