PDA

View Full Version : Picky eaters at Le Cellier

2GOO-FEE
07-11-2007, 07:15 PM
My DH and I are thinking of eating a Le Cellier in Canada on our next trip. My DH is a pretty picky eater and he will not order anything that he is not for sure what it is. Say for instance you order the New York Steak and it comes with red onions, watercrest, and veal demi-glaze. Can you order the Steak without all of this other stuff on it or can you get it how you want it?

GreenBeetle
07-11-2007, 08:32 PM
I consider myself a picky eater too - no red meat - and I enjoyed LeCellier (I ordered the shrimp). In fact, we had quite a few picky eaters in our group of 15 when we ate there. No one left disappointed. I believe they were pretty accommodating with the special requests. It's a hard ADR to get, so give it a try if you can. :)

DDuck66
07-12-2007, 10:15 AM
The waiters and chef are always open to slight changes. I am VERY picky (would not eat a tomatoe until I was 35) and I have never had any problems with the food. It is one of our faves, so I would give it a try.

Figgyluv03
07-12-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm having the same problem - no red meat, and I know ADRs are hard, so I think we are going to switch our days and have dinner at Mama Melrose instead.