PDA

View Full Version : Cape May to WDW

GoofyforFun
07-11-2007, 07:04 PM
We have a 5:40 dinner res. at Cape May (Beach Club). How long does it take to get back and forth from WDW to CM and what is the fastest way to do this??
Thanks in Advance,

playdead88
07-11-2007, 07:26 PM
from the magic kingdom you would take a bus to the beach club - have fun!

luvdiznee
07-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Last time we ate at Cape May we spent the day at MGM Studios. It made it a lot easier to get there. We just took the boat from MGM over there. Have a great time. :mickey:

faline
07-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Where are you traveling from? Cape May, the resorts and all the parks are parks are part of Walt Disney World. If we can be sure where your starting point it, we can give you some additional information.

NJRRK
07-11-2007, 11:24 PM
In my experience it takes about 19 hours from Cape May to WDW. What? Oh, you're not talking about Cape May NJ? :D

Nevermind!

spoiledraf
07-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Assuming MK to Cape May by bus, about 20 minutes. Plus your wait time for the bus.
My expierience is the bus stops at the Beach Club last, after possibly stopping at the Boardwalk, Swan/Dolphin and Yacht Club. Get off at the Yacht Club and go through their lobby and save a little travel time. The Yacht and Beach Club are connected. Just go straight through the lobby and turn left. Ask a CM which door to use after that. It's kind of tucked away.

GoofyforFun
07-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Where are you traveling from? Cape May, the resorts and all the parks are parks are part of Walt Disney World. If we can be sure where your starting point it, we can give you some additional information.
Sorry , we are coming from MK to CM.

faline
07-13-2007, 05:50 AM
I'd allow an hour in travel time each way. Buses run approximately every 20 minutes but, if you happen to just miss one, it could be a bit of a wait for the next one!