PDA

View Full Version : Historic discounts, particularly dining in Jan

StitchLuvr
07-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I was reading some stuff on the historic discount link and saw that along with the free dining in the fall, it looks like they've offered that in January if I'm not mistaken.

What do you do if you've got a package reserved etc. and this is released in October? How do they switch you to the free dining and potentially refund any money if you've paid in full?

I'll definitely have to keep watching as that would be awesome to get a deal like that in the value season to boot!! :)

January-2007
07-11-2007, 05:39 PM
The only time the Free Dining promotion has been offered is in the Fall, it has never been offered in January. Last year the January promotions included MYW packages with free upgrades to park hoppers and water parks and more onto your already paid for base ticket (with your package). Also there were annual pass room only discounts (we got Pop Century for $59+tax a night!). What I found helpful in figuring out exactly what was offered in the past is to look through the old pages that's news and stuff, looking several months before your travel date of a previous year. I did this a lot last year to try to figure out what the specials would be. Happy planning!

tinksmom02
07-11-2007, 09:50 PM
What do you do if you've got a package reserved etc. and this is released in October? How do they switch you to the free dining and potentially refund any money if you've paid in full?

Book through Magical Journeys and they'll take care of it for you! If a discount comes along, they'll automatically change your reservation over!

Not sure about refunding $$$, though...I assume it would just get credited back to you on your card or whatever???