PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Food and Wine Festival Question

DisneyLove
07-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Hello!

I was just wondering if one of you very informative folks could let me know when the detailed schedule for F&W comes out and where I can find it so I can call and make ressies. Thank you very much in advance,

Katie

disneycouple2004
07-11-2007, 05:53 PM
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/foodwine.asp

Try this link...
from info central right here on intercot !!

mickey-mouse35
07-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Aug 6 at 7 am is the date you can start calling t make ressies. I'm sure as soon as all the details are announced, they'll post on front page/news of Intercot. Can't wait myself!!! :mickey:

SimbaandNalasMama
07-19-2007, 11:06 AM
I keep waiting on this year's schedule to be released...but so far nothing. Has anyone heard anything, schedule wise?

I called Disney Dining ressies and the lady was VERY unhelpful. All she could tell me is that reservations will be taken beginning August 6 (which we already knew) and then told me the she 'guessed' the schedule would be out at the same time.... I knew i wasnt going to get anywhere with her so i ended that call.

I came here instead, to see if the people who REALLY know everything (YOU ALL :mickey:) had any up to date info!!

GAN
07-20-2007, 04:18 PM
I definitely remember the full schedules coming out in July for past years. I expect to see something next week.