PDA

View Full Version : Milk at resort convenience store?

LauraF
07-11-2007, 03:54 PM
For anyone who's stayed at CSR (or knows) . . .

My BF is determined to have cereal for breakfast every morning during our trip and doesn't want to spend extra $$ by going down to the a la carte breakfast place. (He plans to bring a box of his favorite in his suitcase. And no, Parmalat is not an option.) Does the store at the resort sell milk in somthing larger than a pint?

If I had groceries delivered or got a cab to go to the store to get milk, it would defeat the purpose of him trying to save money.

Thanks in advance!

droopy d.
07-11-2007, 04:41 PM
I know they have at least half gallons but I can't remember if they have anything larger.

LauraF
07-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I know they have at least half gallons but I can't remember if they have anything larger.1/2 gallon would work . . . thanks!

Lily
07-11-2007, 06:52 PM
We have brought cereal each time we went. Milk is available to purchase or you can use a snack credit for a half gallon at the gift shop.

Dracula766
07-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Make sure you go to the big shop (Panchitos) they have the Half gallons there.

The small shop near the Pepper market only has the small cartons.

locodemickey
07-13-2007, 07:59 AM
They are about $3 and if you are on the DDP, you can use a snack credit for them.

Spaceship Tigger
07-13-2007, 08:25 AM
This is another great use of snack credit on the DDP that I had not thought of. We were going to bring our own milk, but if I can burn snack credits on them I'll do that. The box of doughnuts from the resort stores for breakfast via snack credits is another good idea.

Mickey'sGirl
07-13-2007, 10:08 AM
We always take cereal, granola bars and snacks down in our suitcases (leaving room for souveniers to go home with!). We have been buying milk at the resort since our youngest was a baby, and have never had trouble with it....and we did not feel it was overly expensive. I think they were half gallon bottles that fit very easily into the fridge. We also take a jar of Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) in case we get toast for the kids..... Have a great trip! :thumbsup: