PDA

View Full Version : CRT Dinner or Spirit of Aloha

nadisnut
07-11-2007, 03:23 PM
:confused:
We will be purchasing the Dining Package and want to do either CRT or The Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, anyone that has done both, which would you recommend? Also, is the food at the SOADS good?

Help!
:lei: or :princess:

GrumpyFan
07-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Both offer totally different experiences. The SOADS is outside in a covered pavillion with good food and a "show" that is enjoyable. CRT is of course inside, and they treat you like royalty, and the food isn't too bad either. I would probably vote for CRT just because of the experience of eating in the castle.

While both of these are great experiences, IMHO, the only restaurant/show on property that's worth 2 TS credits is Hoop-dee-doo. Everything else is just over-priced because of the high demand.

disneycouple2004
07-11-2007, 04:37 PM
CRT...we did not enjoy SOADS..except for the food..it was really good..

GrmGrninGost
07-11-2007, 06:18 PM
The Spirit of Aloha show, IMHO, is wonderful! I thought the food was very good! I will definitely go again in the future! On the other hand, the CRT is a completely different experience. Dining in the castle is fantastic! I just love the atmosphere! It just depends on what you like, or are in the mood for at that particular time, as to which to choose. I highly recommend both! But, if forced to pick, I would take CRT just for the experience of dining in the castle!:mickey:

Figgyluv03
07-12-2007, 01:03 PM
I've eaten at CRT and I love it, but I don't think DBf would be into it, so we are going with SoADS instead. I think he'd enjoy that much more than he would CRT.

nadisnut
07-12-2007, 02:51 PM
:D
I've dined in the Castle for the Breakfast, so I think we will go for the Spirit of Aloha!
Thanks for the help in making this decision!

:mickey: