PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about last night

Blue Genie
07-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Sorry of me dc and not coming back on. Here is what happen. It started about 8:30 my time that is in Ca time. Our hold street had a black out and well I couldn't get back on until now. So we been with out power for about 13 hours. I do thank you all for coming in to my new Halloween Island room last night. Hope tonight will be a better night for me. I try to call u last night Traci to let you know what happen but you have your cel phone off. Well that's what happen to me last night.

Genie

Chescat
07-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Sorry of me dc and not coming back on. Here is what happen. It started about 8:30 my time that is in Ca time. Our hold street had a black out and well I couldn't get back on until now. So we been with out power for about 13 hours. I do thank you all for coming in to my new Halloween Island room last night. Hope tonight will be a better night for me. I try to call u last night Traci to let you know what happen but you have your cel phone off. Well that's what happen to me last night.

Genie
Sorry Genie I just saw your message on the phone, I don't normally have it on. Need to give you my home phone. I wasn't any better myself. Had some major problems come up at home and decided to just go ahead and log off since people were playing pirates for the double credits. I got back on just at the end.

I might be afk a lot the next few days, so please forgive me also.

Blue Genie
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
What it was double credit last night ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad::bang::angry:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Mouse got dc too at closing and I had to log off 'cause I had to sleep pronto. Curfews.. sigh.

JPL
07-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Black outs are no fun Genie :( For this reason I always make sure my iPod and Cellphone are charged :thumbsup:

chrisb26
07-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Arg Black outs are no fun at all. Hate it when the power goes out its very annoying. I had problems last night also in pirates I was playing then the game exited out then all the sudden my internet was gone and it wouldn't come back so I just gave up for the night. Finally this morning it was back. Very annoying.