PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Passport ?

DisneyCrazed580
07-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Can someone pass along details concerning the Epcot Passport? Where do you get them? How much are they? Where do you get them stamped? We're going in October and I'd like for my kids to participate.
Many thanks for any info!!

Maleficent's Dad
07-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't have exact details, but here's the general idea:

You can purchase them just about anywhere in WS. They come with stickers (that fit very nicely onto each country's 'home page') and a button pin.

Your kids bring them to Kidcot kiosks in WS. The CM's will stamp each country and write a personalized message in the Native Language. Depending on the CM, you could get some cool things written - your child's name, a welcome message, etc... (ie: Welcome to Germany, home of Snow White written in German)

Adds to the fun a bit - I tell my kids that they get a "reward" if they get all the countries by the end of our trip (Mickey pop or tee shirt, something not too huge). DD (6) loves it. DS (8) not so much!

cajunmickey
07-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Just a suggestion. We loved doing this with the kids when they were little. Now DS is 18 looking back at the book I cannot remember what was written. So you might want to write some where in English what was written in the language of each country. Some of the CM'S wrote in their native language and English but not many. Have a Great time!!:mickey:

tinksmom02
07-11-2007, 09:07 PM
I paid $10 for DD's passport in January. She had fun with it, and still looks at it every once in a while!