PDA

View Full Version : Aloha!

Tiggerdog
07-10-2007, 11:16 PM
we are leaving for hawaii tomorrow. We are taking the lap top but i don't know if I will be able to get on vmk.

i can hardly wait to see the volcano with one eye. :cry:

See for sure on 7/20!

be good everyone and have fun! :D

wizardmickey
07-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Hate to sound like an uninformed idiot, but why are you trying to look at the volcano with only one eye? Have you been running around the house with scissors again???
Have fun for me... just skip the sunburn, mm'kay??

Mr. Tom Morrow
07-10-2007, 11:55 PM
:lei:Have a great trip :thumbsup:

terri.m
07-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Have fun hockey!! I was able to get on vmk there so you shouldn't have a problem.

What island are you going to?? If you go to the International Marketplace in Waikiki they have dole whips!!:cloud9:

JPL
07-11-2007, 10:21 AM
:papple::lei::tikki::vacation:

Have a great trip:thumbsup:

Chescat
07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm so jealous with all these trips of yours. I'm still sitting at home and haven't had a vacation in so long.
:wait:..:bored:..:rolleyes:

Have a great trip. :papple::surfing:

chrisb26
07-11-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm so jealous with all these trips of yours. I'm still sitting at home and haven't had a vacation in so long.
:wait:..:bored:..:rolleyes:

I am also jealous of her. Two trips and less then a month. Lucky lucky lucky that is of course as long as you listen to my warning about not bringing home none of that lava rock. Cause then well.. you might not be so lucky anymore. Hope you are able to see well enough to be able to know what volcano you are looking at. ;)

Have a great trip :papple::tikki::lei::vacation:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey! My friend is going to Hawaii too, maybe you'll see her there ;)

Have lots of fun and watch out for sunburns (they really hurt)! :mickey:

RenDuran
07-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Have lots of fun in the sun!:sun:

And get :lei:'ed!