PDA

View Full Version : Baby at Busch Gardens VA

Disney's My Goal
07-10-2007, 08:03 PM
We are going to Busch Gardens VA for the first time in August. We are vacationing with our VERY BUSY nine month old daughter and some friends who have older children. I am looking for tips about Busch Gardens VA in general as well as tips re: how to tour this park with the little one in tow. Does Busch Gardens have any Disney style baby stations, baby pass, etc.? Any info./suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

r4kids
07-10-2007, 09:31 PM
We just visited Busch Gardens this past year. We are only 2 1/2 hours away. It isn't flat like Disney so stroller pushing becomes a chore, there are some big hills. There aren't really any baby rides. We had trouble finding rides for DD then (3) to ride.

RenDuran
07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
We went to Busch Gardens about 5 years ago when my daughter was small. There wasn't a lot of things for her to do ride-wise, but she loved seeing the Clydesdales in their stable. That entertained her for a while.

The park is truly beautiful! But as was mentioned already, it isn't flat! So be prepared!

cetacean01
07-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Travel in a circle around the park. DO NOT GO THROUGH THE MIDDLE. It gets very steep and is really a chore.

Italy has lots to do for children, as does Land of the Dragons. But, like most theme parks, there is not anything aimed specifically at 9 month olds.

The FestHaus is a great place to relax and cool off. There are shows in every country.

Yes they do a baby swap. Go to guest services at the front of the park.

Also, the train goes around the park, as do the cable cars.

Finally, ride Griffon. ITS AWSOME AND WORTH THE WAIT!!!:thumbsup: