PDA

View Full Version : Made dining ressies 179 days out :)

StitchLuvr
07-10-2007, 02:47 PM
I feel like playing the lottery tonight-I scored breakfast at CRT calling at 230PM!!! :joy: We've done lunch and dinner and wanted to do the breakfast for my daughter's Sweet 16th.

The reservationist said that the "new" hottest ticket in town is LeCellier. I've never been there, but I'm a steak & potatoes lover......anyone care to share their experiences? Also, since I've heard that the Concourse Steakhouse will be closing in 2008 (??) we're paying a (maybe) last visit there as I love their food too.

A first for us is Coral Reef.....any strategies at getting a table close to the aquariums? :shark:

Thanks everyone!!

DawsonAR
07-10-2007, 02:56 PM
We have been to LeCellier a few times and love it. It is hard to get a ressie at peak times but well worth it.

I'm glad to hear you were able to get CRT for breakfast. We have done lunch and dinner but never breakfast. You are lucky!

LoriMistress
07-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Congrats on getting the ADR for CRT that you wanted. I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled.

EvilQueensRock
07-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I was also able to score a ressie at CRT for breakfast 178 days out. She kept rattling off times so maybe the crowds for January are as low as I keep hearing! I think I'm looking forward to it more than DD. We've been to both lunch and dinner at Akershus, and really enjoyed those.

tinksmom02
07-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Congrats on CRT! It's funny, but all the posts about people not being able to get in...I called in the beginning of December for our late Jan trip (probably around 9pm) and had no problems whatsoever getting into CRT. I even gave the CM a specific date LOL

Now, LeCellier, on the other hand...last trip...lunch was all that was available. Sept trip...lunch was all that is available, and at 11:30 am on our departure day! And that was throwing my whole vacation at the CM for her to find a date. (There were some 8pm seatings, but DD won't make those, I know).

So I think your CM may have been onto something...we love LeCellier...it's the only place DD4 wanted to repeat for this trip LOL

We ate at Coral Reef in 2004 and don't remember too much about it. I would suggest if you desperately want to sit by the aquarium, to show up early and be prepared to wait.

Good luck!!

tyandskyesmom
07-11-2007, 11:38 AM
We've only had luck getting a table by the aquarium at the earliest lunch seating and showing up early and telling them you want that seat...otherwise we have been in various places...and they are not all good seats as they try to tell you (especially for little kids).

But we love it there...we'll be there in January at that early seating hoping for a great seat!

174 more days!

moe513
07-11-2007, 11:44 AM
When we went to Coral Reef I chose and adr that was right when they started serving dinner. We got a booth on the level closest to the tank. We are aparty of 5 and dont think we could have gotten a table right up against the tank.

irish1967
07-11-2007, 06:58 PM
When we were at the CR a few weeks ago, my DH was told by a cast member that Chef Mickey's is expanding into the Steakhouse area and that the Contemporary Steakhouse is moving downstairs to where the food and fun center is right now - of course he he didn't ask the detailed questions I would have asked - but that is the gist of what he was told!

:( I like the Contemporary Steakhouse - and one of the reasons I really like it is the atmosphere (I get a kick out of seeing the monorail go through as we eat dinner)

C'est La Vie! There are a lot of restaurants I haven't tried...