PDA

View Full Version : Cinderellas Royal Table/Dinner...

nadisnut
07-10-2007, 02:33 PM
:princess::princess:
We are going to purchase the Disney Dining Plan this years trip, it really seems like a good deal. I have read about the dinner at Cinderella's and how you now receive a photo package, as well as a Lithograph for the dinner. Has anyone done this, what does the Litho look like, is this worth giving up 2 Table Service Meals?

:confused:

StitchLuvr
07-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Hello there! I'm new to Intercot but been to the World quite a few times, recently just in October. I've done both lunch and dinner at CRT, before and after the new "changes". The pictures (IMO) are gorgeous; I love the castle and any picture I'm like a kid in a candy store! :cloud9:

Something you may want to think about (I did it) is going ahead with using 2 credits per person and paying for the extra credit lost in a cheaper meal, since the castle's price is getting higher and higher. THe food is great, prime rib is delicious, and I noticed on the menu that they've changed their heavenly blueberry buckle dessert to CHOCOLATE!!!

I loved it, as did my kids. I hope you can enjoy your experience as well....the pictures bring back lots of memories!!

Figgyluv03
07-11-2007, 12:45 PM
I've been to CRT and the dinner was amazing. They gave me and fiance (at the time) crystal flutes as well since we were celebrating our anniversary. I don't believe at the time they gave out pictures and lithos, but we did get our pictures taken with Cindy with our own cameras. But this trip, I thinking about skipping it and using 2 credits for Sprit of Aloha since I know DBf might enjoy that a little better.

nadisnut
07-11-2007, 03:18 PM
:cloud9:
Sounds like it will be a great meal! We were also considering the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, and thought we could maybe do both, but that would be giving up 2 extra table meals, so NOT going to be doing that, now I'm torn between the two?

:confused:

Lucyrella
07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
I thought this dinner was great. Our 3 year old was in heaven, and we definitely thought it was worth the TS credits. I didn't know what to expect when we did this last year and my little princess met Cinderella upon entering the dining room, and Cinderella danced with her. They took pictures, and we took pictures. I didn't know pictures were part of the package. When they arrived at our table I was just amazed and surprised. The quality was good and they were beautiful. We also got the lithograph of the castle. The most amazing highlight was when Fairy Godmother finished her song and ended it with our daughter in her lap. I melted. I think it was priceless, but hey I am a mom:cloud9: Another note is my husband is lactose intolerent and the chef came out and talked to him concerning his meal, so they tweeked a side dish for him that didn't have milk in it. Again, I thought the whole experience was great.

Lori0963
07-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I thought only the Fairy Godmother was at the Dinner and the Princesses were at lunch. Do they do photo packages at lunch?

okw2006
07-11-2007, 05:49 PM
We were there last Nov. for my daughters (27th) birthday. We did get the picture package but not the lithograph. I think you should go. It is something that you need to do at least once!:thumbsup:

StitchLuvr
07-11-2007, 06:03 PM
If I'm not mistaken with the policy that went into effect in 06 every meal gets the pictures.