PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear mouse ears at home?

psychotekkie
07-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Yesterday, I had nowhere I had to go, so I didn't feel like doing my hair. Instead I held it in place with the fuzzy Minnie Mouse ears headband. I wore the ears all day, they were so comfortable, and eventually forgot I was even wearing them.

Later when my brother popped over for a visit he exclaimed "You're dressed up as Minnie Mouse!" and I had to think for a second before I realized I still had the ears on.

Disney fanatic, caught red-handed, and black-eared.

Christine
07-10-2007, 02:08 PM
No, but I should! :mickey: :thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
07-10-2007, 02:18 PM
My DS3 used to wear the plain old Mickey Ears everywhere (until the dog ate them, but that's another story) -- For the past couple of weeks he has worn his Sorcerer Mickey Hat (complete with the little black ears) EVERYWHERE ... and it isn't such a great fit if you get my drift. Even at night he goes to bed with it clutched in his hand (and a spinning Sorcerer Mickey light tucked inside of it). I sometimes wonder if he has identity issues.... :D

castlegirl
07-10-2007, 03:16 PM
I bought a Santa hat with Minnie ears and red & white bow. I wear it every year at Christmas time! Children love it, since it's different than a regular Santa hat:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I tend to dress up in costumes for school every chance I get (specially Disney ones...), cause the kids AND I enjoy it. Sometimes I forget about having them on as I go through my regular teacher duties..Like correcting a student for breaking rules, and wondering why they're giving me a distracted, weird look the whole time...(Interpretation: "Hell-o-o---you have a Mickey SORCERER hat on your head!"...)
:smickey: :crazy:

ImagiAsh
07-11-2007, 10:09 AM
When I'm in a particularly crazy mood, I sometimes pull out my big goofy hat--tall green hat, with long floppy black ears. Most recently I put on my Goofy ears with the Pirates bandana attached. What can I say? I was excited for Pirates 3!:D