PDA

View Full Version : Where is Snow White?

letsdoitagain
07-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Hi All. I'm new to intercot and new to Disney World. My family and I are going to Disney World for the first time ever and my daughter really really really wants to meet Snow White at the Magic Kingdom. Does anybody know where and when to find her? I've been to Disneyland myself (about 15 years ago) and am deeply dissapointed the Haunted Mansion will be closed when I am in Disney World. Oh well...atleast I've still got Pirates! Thanks for your help in advance.

ImagiAsh
07-10-2007, 01:40 PM
First of all....Welcome to INTERCOT!!:D

If you take a look at the top of this page, there is a tab called "Info Central".Click that and scroll down to a category entitled "Characters". There, you will find the following list for locations Snow White might appear:

Snow White
Germany at Epcot's World Showcase
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Norway – Epcot
Fantasyland Skyway Station at Magic Kingdom
Adventureland at Magic Kingdom
Town Square at Magic Kingdom
Cinderella's Royal Table at Magic Kingdom
Sorcerer Hat at MGM

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to meet Snow White, so maybe someone else could come along and give you an idea of times and locations they met her. Good luck and enjoy the trip!:thumbsup::mickey:

ghost999
07-10-2007, 01:47 PM
i would agree with ImagiAsh. those are the places that I KNOW of.:mickey:

psychotekkie
07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
We found the most reliable one was Germany in Epcot.

like2workout
07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
when i went in april, i saw snow white all over the place - more than i've ever seen her before! she was at germany in epcot, in front of the hat with dopey at mgm, and at akershus in norway at epcot. good luck! i'm sure you'll find her.

psychotekkie
07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
... sorry. That is unless you book the princess breakfast.

Jared
07-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Snow White regularly resides in the princess room of the Toontown Hall of Fame.

biodtl
07-10-2007, 02:10 PM
We met her at the CRT breakfast.

snifflesmcg
07-10-2007, 02:26 PM
This was probably a once in a lifetime deal but I saw Snow While AND all 7 drawfs in Fantasyland in 2005. Sadly, they were going in and we never got a photo:(.

joanna71985
07-11-2007, 12:00 PM
I like to see Snow White in Germany, because she usually has Dopey with her.

AliceinDisney
07-13-2007, 11:35 PM
I've seen her in the old skyway station to Tomorrowland at Fantasyland with Dopey. I also hear she is sometimes in the Toontown Princess room, at Akershus in Norway Breakfast, but thats random, and Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast.

playdead88
07-14-2007, 08:42 AM
we have seen her at the toontown judges tent in the princess room - cindy's bfast and at epcot in norway at the princess dinner. once she was near her ride in fantansy land but the line was crazy long :mickey:

GreenBeetle
07-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Welcome! :rocks:

We've seen her both times we've eaten at the Princess Breakfast at Akershus in Norway.

Character meals are a great way to see your favorites without waiting in long lines - especially with children. They visit each table for pictures and autographs. :cool: