PDA

View Full Version : Strollers, Skateboards, Bikes, etc.

jochou
07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi everybody,

I have a question for you all! I'm not sure what official DLR policy is on this matter, but what do you think about bringing strollers, skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, etc. to the park? Some of my friends are against strollers because they can take up a lot of room in a crowded area like DLR, but I understand that for some park guests it's a necessity! As for other wheeled modes of transportation (other than wheelchairs, of course) I don't think they belong in a theme park. They can definitely be dangerous weaving in and out of foot traffic, plus, storage might be tricky. What do you all think? :mickey:

Carol
07-10-2007, 11:51 AM
:welcome:

As for other wheeled modes of transportation (other than wheelchairs, of course) I don't think they belong in a theme park. They aren't allowed for the very reasons you mentioned.

Regardless of personal views; stroller and wheelchairs are necessary modes of transportation - the other items are not.

ChipDale
07-10-2007, 12:11 PM
I wish they'd enforce the no Wheelies rule more too. These kids that zip in and out in crowds are dangerous! :nono:

BrerGnat
07-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I wish they'd enforce the no Wheelies rule more too. These kids that zip in and out in crowds are dangerous! :nono:

I wish they'd STOP making those shoes!!! :rolleyes: