PDA

View Full Version : Chili in EPCOT

IloveJack
07-10-2007, 11:40 AM
We leave in 3 days and some change, and I'm trying to narrow down eating options. DH, who has had nothing to do with planning so far, told me two days ago that he really wanted to have a bowl of chili in EPCOT. It was 17+ years ago that he was last in WDW, so he doesn't remember what restaurant serves this chili. From the way he describes the setting, it sounds like it should be in the Land. Can anyone help? I told him that if we couldn't find it, we'd go to the Sci-Fi and he could get chili there, but I'd really like to find the exact place for him.

Strmchsr
07-10-2007, 12:01 PM
I do seem to remember the Land having really good chili back in the late 80s, but (like everything else in Epcot) the Land has really changed. Garden Grill is a much different eating place than what was there back in the day. I don't recall anywhere else in Epcot having chili. You can look through all of the menus in Info Central, though.

MMouse6937
07-10-2007, 12:31 PM
I would recommend the Sci Fi, but as Strmchsr said, you can always look at the menus for the Sunshine Seasons in the Land and see if you find anything. Good luck with your search!

MMouse6937
07-10-2007, 01:05 PM
You know Susan I was just looking at some EPCOT menus and saw a vegetarian chili at the Electric Umbrella. You might look into that and see if that was what he was talking about. :)