PDA

View Full Version : August

richardsa98
07-09-2007, 11:06 PM
My husband came home tonight and said that he was able to get our anniversary week off and even though we just got back from Disney with our son on the 27th, he thought we could go back just the two of us for our first mommy/daddy trip away. Our son is only three, so this will be a very big deal to leave him, for us.
My husband is a police officer and it is very rare that he can get time off. We would be able to go approx. 8/2 - 8/6. A quick 4 night get away with good food and lots of pool time is just what the doctor ordered. We don't even think we will go to the parks, just DTD at night.
Has anyone tried to get early August reservations lately? Is everything booked solid and strictly wait lists? I would love any one's input! It is going to be a long night until I can call MS in the morning...;)

moe513
07-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Did you get anything? August is a slow time.

Carol
07-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Early August is peak summer season. How did you make out?

richardsa98
07-10-2007, 11:23 AM
We actually got a studio at SSR for the 4 nights i was looking for:thumbsup: They did not have the 2nd open but they called the hotel to see if they would open the room up and they did:cloud9: Hoppefully I will be able to get dinner reservations now!!! Thanks everyone!