PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern?

GottaluvTiggr
07-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I like Liberty Tree Tavern for there food and Crystal Palace for the characters.

Tigger is my Favorite!:tigger:

Which do you like and why?

Mickey91
07-09-2007, 11:39 PM
We like LTT for the food and characters! I love Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Chip & Dale! :minnie: :goofy::dale::chip::pluto:So it is my favorite.

But, I like Pooh and the Gang and Crystal Palace is beautiful!!!:tigger::pooh:

Darbylew
07-10-2007, 12:23 AM
I think they both have good food. It would be
hard to make the choice. I know you will enjoy
either one. :thumbsup:

DawsonAR
07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
I like them both but if I had to choose, I would choose LTT. I like not having to fight a line to get the food from the buffet. Just a little more time to relax (if that is possible at WDW) :thumbsup:

Dyanna
07-10-2007, 10:31 AM
We're doing both on our next trip!

GreenBeetle
07-10-2007, 10:42 AM
LTT! Scrumptious food and great characters! :thumbsup:

moe513
07-10-2007, 10:42 AM
CP has more variety but I like a sit down. Can you do dinner at ltt and breakfast at cp.Tigger will be at breakfast too.

GrmGrninGost
07-10-2007, 07:35 PM
I love everything about the LTT! The food is wonderful and the characters are awesome! If they had Mickey it would be perfect! :mickey: CP is very good but I'm not a big Pooh fan. It is a very beautiful building though!

IloveDisney71
07-10-2007, 07:50 PM
I have eaten b-fast at the Crystal Palace. It is beautiful and who doesn't love the "pooh characters"? The food is also fantastic. I love the LTT for dinner. The food is awesome and Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale are fun. I have not had lunch at LTT and I have not had lunch or dinner at the CP, so I don't know anything about those meals. We usually do the CP for b-fast and then the same day we will do the LTT for dinner. If you have to pick just one...flip a coin - they are both equally good.

LoriMistress
07-10-2007, 08:52 PM
For breakfast Crystal Palace hands down. Their breakfast is great.

Though, I've never eaten at LTT so I wouldn't knwo what their food is like.

yasmina
07-11-2007, 02:54 PM
last year. I've never eaten at LTT, but have reservations there 2 weeks from tomorrow. My dh loved it when he was there on a band trip a few years ago.

Dedivah
07-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I have eaten b-fast at the Crystal Palace. It is beautiful and who doesn't love the "pooh characters"? The food is also fantastic. I love the LTT for dinner. The food is awesome and Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale are fun. I have not had lunch at LTT and I have not had lunch or dinner at the CP, so I don't know anything about those meals. We usually do the CP for b-fast and then the same day we will do the LTT for dinner. If you have to pick just one...flip a coin - they are both equally good.

Same here! :thumbsup:

Rayadragon
07-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Although I've only eaten at each place once (during the same trip), I wasn't that impressed with LTT, but I loved CP. We ate at both places for dinner.

With LTT, we ate just before MNSSHP, so maybe they were having an off night. The character interaction was great, but the food was really just so-so. I found the meat dry and lukewarm, the potatoes okay, the green beans fantastic, the mac and cheese inedible (and my brother refused to eat it, and he could live off of mac and cheese), and the dessert okay. A fun experience, but not really worth the cost for us.

With CP, the character interaction wasn't as good, but it was so much fun to watch the little kids there. We thought the food was an excellent selection and of very good quality. It was one of the better meals of the trip and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.