PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten

Jfamily
07-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Hi all,

I made ADR's for our upcoming trip here. This was my mom's choice. I am alittle concerned that my boys (ages 9 and 7) won't like their food. They are pretty good about trying new things if they are in the mood. My mom is paying for this trip so I feel like I need to go here because this was one of her request. We are on the dinning plan. Another thought was if they don't like it to just get them something after dinner that they like.
Thanks for reading

wendy*darling
07-09-2007, 09:26 PM
I am sure they will find something they like here.
They have a huge assortment of foods. I'll bet they like the pretzel bread, the sausages, the chicken, meatballs, potatoes, and more.
If they are really not finding anything at all- ask your server. Most kitchens can whip up a PB&J sandwich or something similar if necessary.
The entertainment is fun too- they kids will enjoy the band and may even ask you to get up and dance with them! :thumbsup:

My boys have enjoyed this restaurant since they were little- and we keep returning every couple of trips. It's always a fun evening.

Damon18
07-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I have taken my daughter there when she was 8 and again at 10 and she loves it. There is a pretty good spread to choose from so they will definately find something they like. Also they will probably enjoy the entertainment a lot.

NJBelle
07-09-2007, 10:45 PM
AH! The Biergarten! I think your kids will like the food. My baby bro was a very picky eater (as in, "I only want Mac & Cheese!") last time we went to WDW. But I do remember that he did find things there to satisfy his small diet. :thumbsup:

There is a wide varitity of foods and even if your kids don't like it, the place is so cool that they'll like it anyway.

07-10-2007, 07:56 AM
We tried the Biergarten for the first time on our last visit in May 07. It is now one of our favorites. Great food & atmosphere. We didn't have any kids in our party but there were lots of them in the restaurant. It was so much fun to see them all dancing. So i'm just assuming that your kids would like it as well.