PDA

View Full Version : Walmart

Jfamily
07-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody knew where Walmart is. Someone told my mom it was neae Downtown Disney. This is where I get my formula for my infant. This way I can purchase it when I get doen there.

Strmchsr
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I don't know where the Walmart is, but you could also use Garden Grocer (http://www.gardengrocer.com/) to have formula delivered.

Jfamily
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the reply. I did look at Garden Grocer but I use the generic brand for formula it is half the price of a name brand.

E-OR
07-09-2007, 10:37 PM
If you go out to the Crossroads entrance, by downtown disney, and turn left at the light, go about 2 miles and you will find a huge super Wallmart on the right. I get everything there when we get to WDW.

The Joker
07-10-2007, 03:55 AM
If you go out to the Crossroads entrance, by downtown disney, and turn left at the light, go about 2 miles and you will find a huge super Wallmart on the right. I get everything there when we get to WDW.

If I remember well, you have to turn right at the Crossroads lights (coming from Downtown Disney).

Squeaky Mouse
07-10-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm not discouraging you from going to Wal-Mart (We've made numerous trips there ourselves.), but Publix is closer. Also, visiting Wal-Mart can take a little while because of off-site traffic. It's also huge, so navigating the store can take some time, too. I haven't bought formula at the Publix, but other prices seem very reasonable.

Fortgoofy97
07-10-2007, 11:23 AM
From Downtown Disney head to Crossroads then turn RIGHT head down about 2 miles and WALMART is on right hand side.

r4kids
07-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Could you ship a box with supplies down before you arrive? We are packing a box of dry goods to ship down to the hotel with essentials.

E-OR
07-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Glad someone else reads these because I would have sent you in the wrong direction. I did not think it was a big deal going to Walmart to get those few things I needed and I only had to make one stop.