PDA

View Full Version : French Toast Sticks?

Goofy Dad 13
07-09-2007, 03:57 PM
DD loved the french toast sticks at the Electric Umbrella, but when we were there in December, it was no longer open for breakfast.

Does anyone know if the Electric Umbrella is open for breaksfast this summer? What other counter service has these?

She loves these at WDW and I would love to find a place for her to have them.

Thanks!

Figment!
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Reports from about a month ago still hold it as closed.

After a bit of looking, I was unable to locate another counter service location offering French Toast Sticks :(

DizneyRox
07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
I miss them too. They aren't the healthiest choice, but it was nice not having to fight the Soarin' crowds for breakfast. And they were tasty, when they were hot.

Goofy Dad 13
07-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Jason,

Thanks for checking, figured if there was a chance on finding them it would be here.

DizNee143
07-11-2007, 03:56 PM
are they the same french toast sticks they have at all the breakfast buffets?...
cuz those are yummy!!! although anything that is fried usually is!! lol..
i know it would mean spending all that money but all the buffets have them...:mickey:

Seasonscraps
07-11-2007, 07:55 PM
:(
are they the same french toast sticks they have at all the breakfast buffets?...
cuz those are yummy!!! although anything that is fried usually is!! lol..
i know it would mean spending all that money but all the buffets have them...:mickey:

They aren't on the Cape May Cafe breakfast buffet any more - just mickey waffles. :(

DizneyRox
07-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Maybe this is a change due to the new healthy food options. Who would have thunk that fried french toast isn't healthy?

A Big Kid
07-13-2007, 12:37 AM
I am pretty sure that they have them at the ABC Commissary.