PDA

View Full Version : If I give up CRT

Figgyluv03
07-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Well, I've decided to go with the regular dining plan, and I'm thinking of giving up CRT since it's two credits, and I already have Spirit of Aloha down for our last night and that's two credit. To make for the other credit, we are going to have dinner at Rain Forest Cafe since it's not included on the plan, and I will be paying out of pocket for that. Since I'm giving up CRT, does anyone suggest another TS restruant in MK? I would love to go to a resort that night, but it's the only night we'll be able to catch Wishes.

krose78
07-09-2007, 01:27 PM
You could do Cinderellas Gala Feast at Grand Floridian. Its then just a monorail trip back to MK. Or I think there are good places there to watch Wishes.

dolphinmickey9170
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
May I suggest O'Hana at Poly or Concourse Steakhouse at Contemporary or 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian.

DizneyRox
07-09-2007, 02:32 PM
You probably should pay OOP for all of the 2 TS credit meals. None of them are worth using two credits.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd give up Spirit of Aloha over CRT. I wasn't at all impressed with Spirit of Aloha. No so much with CRT, but it's a better meal in my opinion.

LoriMistress
07-09-2007, 06:58 PM
If you prefer to say at the parks, than I would suggest either Tony's Town Square or The Plaza Restaurant. I've eaten at both and they are both very good.

moe513
07-09-2007, 09:34 PM
In Mk we love ltt which is a sit down and cp which is a buffet . Both have characters. We also go to Ohanas at the Poly every trip. Its just a monorail trip over and back to mk. It is worth thr trip.

jedi jen
07-09-2007, 09:42 PM
There's also Kona's at the Polynesian. I really like it and it seems to get really good reviews. My kids loved it last year - and the Kona Kone - and asked if we are going again (so they can get a Kona Kone). The restaurant has very good "grown up" food too.

crazypoohbear
07-10-2007, 07:38 AM
I would suggest you check out the menus in the info section, find something that appeals to all in your party and then keep your fingers crossed and call the dining.
Poly
O'hana
Kona Cafe

Contemp.
Chef Mickeys
Councourse steak house

Grand Fla.
1900 Park Fare

MK
Tony's
Plaza Restaurant
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree tavern
Or you could always do CS in the MK
Peco's bills is our fav@ !:thumbsup:

Figgyluv03
07-11-2007, 12:53 PM
It's only DBf and I (We don't have any kids), so I was kind of looking for something romantic and prossibly in MK since I want to watch Wishes. If we get late ADRs at one of the MK resorts, will you still be able to hear the music from MK? When I worked at CBR we were basically right on top of Epcot and I remember watching fireworks everynight and being close enough to somewhat hear the music, but it was very faint.

DizneyRox
07-11-2007, 06:36 PM
I know the Grand Floridian plays the music in the marina area, or used to.

mickey-mouse35
07-11-2007, 07:39 PM
If you want romantic and want to watch Wishes, I vote for California Grill at Contemporary, where they pipe in the music

There's also O'Hanas or Kona Cafe at Poly, and you can watch fireworks from the beach--very romantic!

Figgyluv03
07-12-2007, 12:39 PM
The only problem with the California Grill is that I'm a really picky eater, and nothing on the menu is appealing to me, and I'm trying to avoid using the whole two credit thing.