PDA

View Full Version : vmk:how many people lost there friend list?

Jeremy
07-09-2007, 12:04 PM
I lost my list while on vmk so i reload five times now. and still no list.:(

chrisb26
07-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Mine is gone also I think this is just a glitch however because if you go to search for a room and click friends rooms there are my friends rooms that are open meaning your friends are not gone just not on your list at the moment. So I wouldn't worry I'm sure they are still there and will come back. I don't think this is the first time this has happened.

UPDATE

I just got a message from the staff (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/FriendsListerror.jpg)and it was saying they are working on the problem.

Jeremy
07-09-2007, 01:23 PM
i got the same message as well.
its just crazy:) lol

Chescat
07-09-2007, 01:32 PM
I also heard from somebody that the NPCs and games aren't giving credits either as of 9:30am pacific time, this morning. Is this a new build they are trying? :confused:

Jeremy
07-09-2007, 01:37 PM
they just closed vmk down.
I keep crashing over and over lol

chrisb26
07-09-2007, 01:38 PM
not sure about the NPC or the games I never tried them this morning however VMK crashed when they sent one of those messages and now it appears to be down.

Its back up now and the friends list has returned!

Tink's Mom
07-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I have mine back now! Yea! :thumbsup:

terri.m
07-09-2007, 07:04 PM
All the npc credit messages were delayed for me. I didn't lose my friend list but got the message they were fixing the problem. There were a few odd bugs on there today.

Wonder what is up???

JPL
07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
I wonder if we are getting a new build with the new moderation going into place and we are on the backup server again.

cheshirecollector
07-09-2007, 11:35 PM
I wonder if we are getting a new build with the new moderation going into place and we are on the backup server again.

Reminds me of taking the train downtown. The train sits there on some kind of backup power, then just before it leaves it switches to main power. However, during that switching time the power-controlled doors don't work, and you have to pull them open manually. Similar to the struggle you go through just to get on VMK when they do this. Just an analogy I thought of.