PDA

View Full Version : Items to bring??

r4kids
07-09-2007, 10:01 AM
We are staying in a DCV for the first time this Sept. Is there a list of what is already stocked in the room? Like paper towel, dish soap, ect.? I am packing a box to send down to our resort. Thnaks for the help!!
74 days!!!!

DVC2004
07-09-2007, 10:13 AM
There is a very small box of Cascade and a small bottle of Palmolive- probably a few uses out of each. I believe paper towels are included but I don't know that one for sure. There is a single use box of powdered Tide- if you are doing laundry definitely get more detergent and fabrice/dryer sheets. :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
07-09-2007, 02:19 PM
We had a bottle of Polmolive, a small (one use) box of Tide, a roll of paper towels, paper plates, plastic silverware, coffee mugs, glasses in our studio. Coffee packets with sweetner, powder cream and stirrers. They gave us a laundry basket upon checkin with more supplies in it as well. On your trash and towel days, they will replenish your supply.

r4kids
07-09-2007, 04:47 PM
I know this sounds really dumb to ask but they have toilet paper right? :confused: Or do we bring our own? For the week I mean.

DVC2004
07-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Toilet paper and kleenex is included. No worries.:thumbsup:

dixielandings
07-17-2007, 01:58 PM
There are dishes, too, right?

Maleficent's Dad
07-17-2007, 02:14 PM
There are dishes, too, right?
Larger than a Studio you will get a stocked kitchen - with dishes, silverware, serving utensils, pots & pans, etc...

We find that the dish soap they give, while a small bottle, is always sufficient enough for our needs. Not so with laundry detergent.

The DVC website gives a rundown of items that are standard in each type of room.