PDA

View Full Version : What have you never been on at disney world

PeterPanFan
07-09-2007, 07:47 AM
I have been to disney more times than i can count but have never been on Liberty Square River Boat.

Gottaluvgoof
07-09-2007, 08:31 AM
I have never been on the boat either. Going in September and already warned everyone that we ARE going to try that this time. I've also never done the Rafiki thing at AK. Not sure if I'll make that or not.

PeterPanFan
07-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Hey Goof we are going in September as well and I told the family the same thing! Look out its going to be closed for a few days so check the schedule so you dont miss it!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-09-2007, 08:37 AM
I have never been on the River boat, Astro Orbiter, RnRc, EE or Mission Space. ;)

I will be riding EE this September. My DH and DS's rode it last year and loved it! :cool:

Gottaluvgoof
07-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey Goof we are going in September as well and I told the family the same thing! Look out its going to be closed for a few days so check the schedule so you dont miss it!

Going the 7th through the 12th? Do you know the dates it will be closed?

mdearmas
07-09-2007, 08:41 AM
I've Never Been On The Riverboat Either. I Was Just There On Sat And It Was Running But My Family Was Running Around And I Missed It Again!

DizNee143
07-09-2007, 08:43 AM
the Liberty Square River Boat is a ride ive been on tons of times...its a nice little trip around..
but ive never been on Tower of Terror, Mission Space...and pretty much about half the stuff at Animal Kingdom...:mickey:

krose78
07-09-2007, 08:54 AM
We've never been on Dumbo. Line has always been too long. But this time we are doing it. Never been on the riverboat either.

biodtl
07-09-2007, 08:54 AM
In 30+ years, I have managed to ride everything except the Mission Space orange. We just ran out of time, but it's on the next trip, for sure.

goofiecrazy
07-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Astro Orbiter,EE,Mission Space,RockinRC,the new Stunt show,River Rapids,Soarin,Nemo. Some are new to us since our last trip others we just never did.

DisneyMomx2
07-09-2007, 09:33 AM
EE, Mission Space, Astro Orbitor, Spalsh Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster..Mainly alot of the thrill rides as I am not a big thrill ride person. I HAVE done the Riverboat though. lol

Tink's Mom
07-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I have never been on RnRc, Mission Space, or Astro Orbiter. Oh, and Tower of Terror. I did stand in line though, but went out the chicken door.:blush:

MizMissy
07-09-2007, 09:46 AM
In 4 trips, I've never been on Astro Orbiter, Hall of Presidents or CoP. Because, I never knew they were there until I read Intercot! Actually, I've seen Astro Orbiter, but never knew how or where it loaded.

Now, I've never been on Star Wars or Mission Space because I don't do simulators (made the Body Wars mistake once - NEVER AGAIN). :sick: And, missed tea cups and primeval whirl because of the spinning.

BigRedDad
07-09-2007, 10:04 AM
From the time I started going to WDW (1971, I was 1) until now, I can only recall not going on the LS Ferry Boat. I had seen all the shows, parades, and fireworks. Between family and school trips, I'd usually be there for 2 weeks each year. I have not been since our Honeymoon in 2001. When we go with DD in 2009, we will be there long enough or several times to hit every ride, show, parade.

wedway76
07-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Most of the films in the countries at EPCOT.

Joanna
07-09-2007, 10:19 AM
the Liberty Square River Boat is a ride ive been on tons of times...its a nice little trip around..
but ive never been on Tower of Terror, Mission Space...and pretty much about half the stuff at Animal Kingdom...:mickey: You sound like me, although, I've ridden the Safari and Kali River Rapids. I've not done Mission Space, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n Roller Coaster.

supamaki
07-09-2007, 10:40 AM
I have never been on the tea cups. I've never even slowed down as I passed them. Not a fan of spinning rides, no thanks

MsMin
07-09-2007, 10:44 AM
I've never done the Magic Carpets. I also haven't done the kiddie rides in Dinoland. We did Primeval Whirl and Triceratops Spin. Like others since we don't have little ones we have not done a lot of the things for little ones in AK or Disney Play house in MGM either.

Jenemmy
07-09-2007, 10:51 AM
I have never been over to Tom Sawyer Island in the MK and I have never seen the Beauty and the Beast stage show at the studios. The latter is nothing but insane, because I ADORE Beauty and the Beast!!

4ubie1
07-09-2007, 10:51 AM
I have never been on many of the spinning rides i.e Dumbo, Teacups, Astro Orbiter, Aladdin. I get motion sickness easy on those types of rides. I usually stay away from them since i don't want to :sick: while on my vacation.:(

caryrae
07-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Lets see

MK

Stitch's Great Escape
Cinderellas Carousel
Contry Bear Jamboree
Dombo
Magic Carpets Of Aladdin
Liberty Square Riverboat

Epcot

O Canada
Reflections of China

Disney Studios

Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme
Playhouse Disney

Animal Kingdom

Been on everything

beksy
07-09-2007, 11:03 AM
I haven't done half the stuff in AK since it wasn't open last time we were there. Of the rides/shows that were open, the only one is the Tiki Room. Don't know why but in all of our trips it was always overlooked :secret:. We are definitely doing it in October! :mickey:

jkj1224
07-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Stitch (because I hated Alien Encounter and can't bring myself to go back in the building)

and space mount. (because I went at DL and got sick)

JPL
07-09-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm down to one ride I have never been on and that's Triceratops Spin.

Mickey91
07-09-2007, 11:43 AM
ToT, Dinosaur, EE. Don't really plan to remedy that either!:blush: Yes. :hide2: I am a scaredy cat!:scared:

TiggeRia
07-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I've only been to WDW four times and there still seems like a million things I haven't done!

MK - Magic Carpets, Splash Mountain, Tom Sawyer Island, Dumbo, Goofy's Barnstormer, Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, Speedway

EPCOT - MS, anything in the Wonders of Life, some of the circle vision films :sick:

MGM - TOT, RnRC, Playhouse Disney, Voyage of the Little Mermaid,

AK - Kali, Maharajah Jungle Trek, EE, Nemo, Tricera Top Spin

Never been to either water park, Disney Quest, miniature golfing, etc...

That's the great thing, though. There's always something new to do and see, and that's one of the things that keeps bringing me back. :mickey:(However, I will never consider some of those thrill rides something new to see!:sick:).

DivaLuvsDisney
07-09-2007, 11:54 AM
We are going in November and have decided to do so many things we've never done before.

Astro Orbiter (daughter only!)
The Hall of Presidents
Jungle Cruise
Liberty Belle Riverboat
Snow White
Space Mountain (for me)
TTA
Carousel of Progress
Ellen's Energy Adventure

And we have ADR's at several restaurants we have never been to!

So excited!

jrpersinger
07-09-2007, 12:16 PM
There isn't that many.... Lets see....

MK -- Goofys Barnstormer (dd #2 wouldn't ride it!)

Epcot -- Mission Space (and I will probably never ride it. I hate enclosed spaces!)

MGM -- The Chronicles of Narnia walk threw thing. (DH took dd #2 to it while me and dd #1 went to eat)

Animal Kingdom -- Dinosaur

Shows I missed were Nemos show in AK. And Stunt show at MGM.

Lizzie
07-09-2007, 12:17 PM
I have never done the river boat either.

But I also haven't ridden Astro Orbiter, The Magic Carpets, Dumbo and the Tea Cups.

dizneynut
07-09-2007, 12:59 PM
This is a great thread! I never thought about the list of things we have not done! When we go back in July 2008 (1 Year!!!!!) we will have to tackle a few of these rides and shows. I am afraid of, Astro Orbiter (It's too high), the fast mission space, & Kali River Rapids (Too Wet).

MK-Astro Orbiter & Monsters comedy club (wasn't opened on our last visit)

AK-Kali river Rapids, Birds show (sorry, cannot remember the name), & Nemo show (Wasn't opened on our last visit)

Epcot-The fast Mission Space, Turtle Talk (Wasn't opened on our last visit)& Nemo ride (Wasn't opened on our last visit)

Gail:mickey:

DawsonAR
07-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Kali River Rapids:rain: and Tea Cups :sick:

Disney Doll
07-09-2007, 01:41 PM
I've never been on the Kali River Rapids at AK. I think it's mainly because I'm scared that I'll get soaked and have to be uncomfortable in wet clothes.

dolphinmickey9170
07-09-2007, 02:01 PM
I have never been to Ariel's Grotto, Pooh's Thotful Spot or Nemo's new show at AK.

tink'72
07-09-2007, 02:03 PM
This thread made me really think! I've been to WDW tons of times and there are still a ton of things we havn't been on. We always tend to go back to our favorites.

List of things we havn't been on:
Riverboat, Tom Sawyer's Island, The Tiki room, Astro Orbitor,Dumbo, Mission Space ( will NEVER ), ToT, Rockin' Rollarcoaster, EE, In Epcot we NEVER stay for the movies after the rides.

I think when we go next year we might have to try and find some "new" favorties!

dog-ears
07-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I've never done the Magic Carpets. I also haven't done the kiddie rides in Dinoland. We did Primeval Whirl and Triceratops Spin. Like others since we don't have little ones we have not done a lot of the things for little ones in AK or Disney Play house in MGM either.

Same here, never been on Aladdin's Magic Carpets. While I would go on them, DH never would, LOL!

diznee_buzz
07-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I've been to WDW 10+ times, and I've never done:

Magic Carpets
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Stitch's Great Escape (but did AE)
Barnstormer (will be DS3 first coaster in Sept!)

Soarin'
Mission Space
Seas with Nemo
Circle of Life

RnR (and rumor has it it will be closed when I go next!:()
Playhouse Disney
Beauty & the Beast
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Extreme Stunt Show
Journey into Narnia

Expedition Everest
Triceratop Spin
Primeval Whirl
Nemo Show
Pocohantas & Friends

And, believe it or not, I've never seen Wishes, Illuminations or Fantasmic (that I remember at least). I've also never watched an entire parade - I've seen a few floats here and there but never just sat and watched - I was always wanting to ride rides during this time because I was convinced they were less crowded.

I'm going in September and I will see Wishes, ride Everest/Soarin', and watch a parade! :mickey:

psychotekkie
07-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Too many things to mention. We are still working on it. Less than a month to go, and then I can strike a few more off my list.

EvilQueen2006
07-09-2007, 05:20 PM
MK:
Laugh Floor, Shootin' Gallery, Indy Cars

Epcot:
Turtle Talk

MGM:
Playhouse Disney, One Man's Dream

AK:
Can't think of anything

I have also never been to Blizzard Beach, and have not been to Typhoon Lagoon since they added Crushin Gusher.

tomorrowschild
07-09-2007, 05:40 PM
I have never been to Tom Sawyer's Island.

luvdiznee
07-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Big Thunder Mtn and Exp Ev...still working up the courage to do those. :sick:

LoriMistress
07-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Never done The Riverboat, or Tom Sawyers Island. I know there are others that I haven't tried but that's all I can think of--for now.

hokies4life
07-09-2007, 09:16 PM
At first I was pretty positive that I had done everything at WDW in our almost 15 trips, but then after reading through other posts I came up with this list.

1. Lights, Motors, Action at MGM
2. Playhouse Disney (considering that I am an only child and almost 21 years old, it isn't really on our list of things to do...maybe if its still there when I have kids)

...and thats it :thumbsup:

:chipdale:

snifflesmcg
07-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Here is my list

MK-
Astro Orbiter
Dumbo
Magic Carpets
(My mother wasn't a fan of rides we could do at a normal park at home)
Monster Comedy Clue (wasn't open last year, will do it in Sept)

Epcot-
Body Wars
Making of Me
Cranium Command (these are always closed when I go)
Nemo ride (wasn't there last year)

MGM-
Playhouse Disney (Know nothing about it, I'm 28 with no kids)

AK-
Pocohotas and Friends
Dinoland
some of the animal trails

Susan A
07-09-2007, 10:02 PM
I don't know if I have ever been on Dumbo. I have never been on it as an adult. Maybe I rode it as a kid back in the 70's.

I never wen on the "Time Keeper" when it was up and running. I tried to see it on an E ride night, but it was working.

I haven't been on Mission Space and I don't think I'll ever try it...

Iluvpooh
07-09-2007, 10:18 PM
I have never been on the tea cups. I've never even slowed down as I passed them. Not a fan of spinning rides, no thanks

Ditto-No tea cups for me. Also no Astro Orbiter either. I don't know why, but I just haven't taken the time yet.

GhostHost999
07-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Sadly I have not been since August of '01...so anything that came after that I have not seen, but as for stuff that was there at one time that I never saw...I think the only thing I never got around to doing was the Mike Fink Keel Boats. I always meant to give it a go, but I could never get past the Haunted Mansion. (my all time fave).

ILoveLegos
07-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I still want to someday but haven't gotten to:

MK

Country Bear Jamboree
Magic Carpets Of Aladdin
Pinocchio's Village Haus
Liberty Tree Tavern
Monsters Laugh Factory

Epcot

Mission Space, non-spinning version
The computer game area inside Mission Space
The virtual ride inside Test TracK
Some of the interactive quiz show type attractions in Innovations East & West

Disney-MGM Studios

Playhouse Disney
Fantasmic!
Never pulled the rope @ Indy
Never looked under the mat @ Muppets
Never visited the sound booths @ sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom

Mickey's Jungle Jammin' Parade
Pocohantas and Friends
Hunch Back of Norte Dame (extinct attraction I know)
Nemo play
Triceratop Spin

Never been to Typhoon Lagoon Blizard Beach

Never been to Disney Quest

Only been to Pleasure Island around noon, not when any clubs were open.

Never been to Cirque De Soleil ... To me right now, the clowns are way too creepy for my taste - too much like mimes - ick, sorry if I've offended fans of the show. Maybe someday I'll take the plunge though. :blush:

GottaluvTiggr
07-09-2007, 11:09 PM
I have never been on the boat either. Going in September and already warned everyone that we ARE going to try that this time. I've also never done the Rafiki thing at AK. Not sure if I'll make that or not.
This is my mom so mine is the same thing:D

Polynesian Dweller
07-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Lots and lots really. Too long to list.

But a few are:

Hall of Presidents, Astro Orbiter, Stitch, Dumbo, Kali River Rapids, Flying Carpets, Tricerotops Spin, most live performance shows, Shooting arcade ...

NJBelle
07-10-2007, 12:25 AM
.... Stitch, Dumbo, Kali River Rapids, Flying Carpets, Tricerotops Spin

Stitch: Don't bother. It's a waste of time. Although some kids might enjoy it.

Dumbo: Very cute. I've loved it since I was 4.

Kali River Rapids: This is an extremly fun ride! You'll love it! Go on it next chance

Flying Carpets and Tricerotops Spin: Pretty much the same thing as Dumbo. Things spinning.

Rayles
07-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Probably been to Magic Kingdom about 30 times and never been on Astro Orbitor,but will do next time:mickey:

playdead88
07-10-2007, 06:19 AM
the liberty bell riverboat but it is on our list of things to do this april! :mickey:

crazypoohbear
07-10-2007, 07:30 AM
I've never been on the Kali River Rapids at AK. I think it's mainly because I'm scared that I'll get soaked and have to be uncomfortable in wet clothes.
Wear/bring sandals when you go to AK. Also, wear a rain poncho, tuck it under your tushy you'll keep pretty dry! It's a great ride

Probably been to Magic Kingdom about 30 times and never been on Astro Orbitor,but will do next time:mickey:
my DS and I did astro orbiter last year. It's much more intense than I thought it would be!

I have never done the tea cups, hall of presidents, country bear jamboree or any of the toon town rides, also, never been to Tom Sawyer's Island. I think that's it for MK.

Epcot, never done any of the films in the countries. (except Norway when I didn't walk fast through the doors!:blush:)
Body wars, cranium command etc.
Nemo wasn't there last year but will do it this year!
I think I've done everything at MGM, haven't done playhouse, (but I did do Barney years ago when DS was small, does this count?)

Kenny1113
07-10-2007, 08:58 AM
I have never done the riverboat or country bears (is it still around???). I did tom sawyer for the first time last year. For all those who have not done Astro Orbiter- try it! I had never done it until a couple of trips ago...its dumbo but a littler bit more thrilling because you are so high. Haven't done much at AK- only spent about half a day there not really much deisre to go back. Maybe I will give it another chance some other time.

T-Belle
07-10-2007, 09:14 AM
I've never been on Stitch. Just my little way of protesting the demise of Alien:fit: Encounter. But my DD has announced, enough is enough and we must go on it in September. Also I've never been on Tom Sawyers Island

CuteAsMinnie
07-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Never been on AstroOrbiter and rlly not even sure if it's still there,,,,:confused:

Dickson Thunder
07-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Body Wars and Goofy's Barnstormer. I'm too
big (both size and age wise) for Goofy and have
just always missed Body Wars somehow.

:secret:

jrkcr
07-10-2007, 12:49 PM
I agree T-Belle, I liked alien encounter!:alien:

Never been on Stitch, Astro Orbitor, Cindys Carousel, Magic Carpets, Tom Sawyer Island, Dunbo, ToT, Triceratop Spin, Star Wars, and if I saw Narnia, I don't remember it. I would really like to go on Cindys Carousel someday!!! But I feel icky going round and round.

frakers
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Stitch's Great Escape. Never have, never will. We hate that insipid character being force on us at every turn. Other than that, we've done it all and look forward to doing it all again and again and again...!

T-Belle
07-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Stitch's Great Escape. Never have, never will. We hate that insipid character being force on us at every turn.

:exactly:

Polynesian Dweller
07-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Kali River Rapids: This is an extremly fun ride! You'll love it! Go on it next chance

We've watched it and it does look like fun but not big fans of getting too wet when that far from the hotel. :D

DisneyPrincess17
07-10-2007, 05:06 PM
I also have never been on that ride. A couple years ago during a summer visit my family and i were all set to go on we were standing on the boat and all of a sudden a huge thunderstorm hit! Everyone had to evaccuate the boat. I have gone back 3 times since that visit and i still haven't gone on it. I guess it was never really a priority, but since HM is going to be closed when i go down:( (in 3 more weeks:mickey:) I guess were going to have to try going on it again. Another thing i haven't yet tried is expidition everest. last summer my best friend and i decided to go down together and she went on while i went shopping. :blush: even though i got some really cool things from shopping i deffinetly regret not going on and i will absolutley go on this time! :mickey:

kakn7294
07-10-2007, 05:56 PM
I've never been on Kali River Rapids either. In fact, until I read the Imagineering Field Guide to Animal Kingdom, I didn't realize that there is a story being told there too (duh, it's Disney World - I should have known!). Since we're going in August this time, I think Kali makes the cut and we'll be riding.

Eeyore's My Favorite
07-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Astro Orbiters & Stitch in the MK, too many in the other parks. This vacation we're going to do some things that we haven't done in years past at AK, MGM & Epcot.

:thumbsup::mickey:

kaerbear178
07-10-2007, 07:00 PM
I have never been on Splash Mountain. I am going this year no matter what!

GrmGrninGost
07-10-2007, 07:15 PM
I do believe I've done it ALL !!:mickey: And hope to do it all many more times!!

mainemajor
07-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Never seen Beauty & the Beast, but plan on it this year. Also never done the Magic Carpet ride. Astro Orbiter was the only ride to freak me out, so never again on it.

aprilluvsmickey
07-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I've never been on Tom Sawyer Island, Astro Orbiter, Rock'n Roller Coaster, never got to do anything at the Wonders of Life Pavilian, and I haven't done anything at Dinoland except for Dinosaur. I can't wait to go back and do things I missed with my little one when he's old enough. He's sure to like things that I've passed up on my trips there.

mickey&missy
07-10-2007, 09:21 PM
I actually have been on the riverboat, but when I was a kid.

I haven't been on SM, M:S, TT, RR or EE. I may try EE but the others I never will. I'm very much not a rollercoaster person :sick:

I also haven't seen Spectromagic! That kills me! When we went in 05 they had it our first night and we didn't know it until we hit main street to leave and they didn't have it again the rest of the trip. That was before intercot. This past trip it just didn't fit into our schedule. It was during halloween and they only had it one night (again) and that was the night we had dinner at the biergarten. I swear this time I'll see it no matter what!!!!!

jszczur5
07-14-2007, 06:58 PM
I have never been on any of: Dumbo, Flying Carpets or Astro Orbiter. And I will never again go on the spinning tea-cups.:ack::ack::ack:

mickeyfan2001
07-16-2007, 04:49 AM
I have never been on the Riverboat or over to Tom Sawyer Island....

Disney_or_bust
07-16-2007, 06:23 AM
I've only been there once. But I got sick and couldn't go on the Aerosmith Rock n Rollercoaster.

DisneyKim22
07-16-2007, 08:14 AM
I've never been on Tom Sawyer's Island, seen the Country Bear Jamboree, or been on the Primeval Whirl ride.

My other Disney-fanatic friends cannot understand how I can have more than 20 trips under my belt and have not yet been to see the Country Bear Jamboree! Guess I'll have to make sure I get to it this year - although I believe when I'm there the Christmas version will be running.

Momof2boys
07-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Astro Orbitor

battlefield2freak
07-16-2007, 09:16 AM
tower of terror and rock'n roller coaster lol

DisneyFanatic11
07-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Hmm.. What /haven't/ I been on? That's a tough one.

In MK, I didn't do Stitches Great Escape or the Comedy Laugh Club.

In Epcot, I didn't do Nemo yet.

In MGM, I didn't do Narnia yet.

And In AK, I have yet to see that Nemo Musical show. And I only did that Primeval Whirl thing in Chester's Dino place.

Stan
07-16-2007, 03:30 PM
I will never again go on the spinning tea-cups.

Ah, yes... the teacups. Your experience there will entirely depend upon who is sharing the cup with you. Children and teens generally like to spin the dang thing at top speed especially if older folks prefer them not to... just ask my poor FIL who made the mistake of getting on with my DS & DD some years ago. :sick:

One day Astro Orbiter will disappear for something new, and I will say, "Golly willikers, I meant to get on that thing at least once."

DessertDivaFL
07-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Never been on Astro Orbitor, Test Track, Soarin', Mission Space, the river rapid ride at AK (sorry, forgot name) and Expedition Everest.

dumbo ears
07-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Ive never done dumbo which Ive always wanted to do but don't ever do.