PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Galley

crazypoohbear
07-08-2007, 09:07 PM
I just called WDW dining and tried to get a ressie at the Concourse steak house for Sept.
NO LUCK!
In checking around and talking with Salvatore the CM on the phone he suggested the Yacht Club Galley.
Has anyone eaten here?
Can you give me some reviews of the food.
My group (Crowd!) consists of
DSis 51
DSis 40almost
DBI 40
DS 18 almost
DS 13 almost
DS's friend 17
Dnephew 4
Dnephew 7 weeks
and ME 29 and a bit.... :blush:
2 people don't eat seafood.
Thanks for any insight you can give.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Don't you mean 29 and QUITE a bit? I was just going to post the same question!

crazypoohbear
07-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't you mean 29 and QUITE a bit? I was just going to post the same question!
NO just a bit!
So....
Has anyone eaten here?????
I'm getting worried that no one has responded!

wendy*darling
07-09-2007, 09:19 PM
I have only had breakfast at the Yacht Club Galley- and we really enjoy eating there. :thumbsup:
It's quiet and not as popular as most venues.
I have heard excellent reviews of their dinner menu- it's just that not as many people go there- in fact most people don't even realize it's there (and we'd like t keep it that way! :secret:)

tinkerbell04
07-10-2007, 01:53 PM
We ate there for dinner last August. We were pleased with the food and the service. It was a quiet restaurant that is overlooked by many. My husband had some kind of pasta dish and I had a steak. I can not remember what my DD had, but she rarely complains! I do remember that I had a white chocolate cheesecake that was just delicious. I would not hesitate to go back there. :mickey:

DawsonAR
07-10-2007, 02:01 PM
We have eaten there a few times and the food and service have always been good.

dog-ears
07-10-2007, 04:01 PM
We've been there 3 times that I recall - twice for breakfast and once for lunch and I thought the service and food were good. It usually does have a quiet and calm ambience

ChipDale2708
07-11-2007, 01:58 PM
We just had breakfast there in April. The food and service was good, however I think they may be understaffed. We waited for a table for about 20 minutes (with a large crowd behind us) and when we were seated, half of the tables were empty. It appeared there wasn't enough wait staff to accomodate the number of tables. In a way it was good because they didn't stick a waitress w/ too many tables so the service didn't go down, but there were a lot of people waiting to get in. We've had lunch and dinner there in the past and have never been disappointed.