PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Aloha & Anniversary question:)

AlyceMarie03
07-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Hi All! I'm Alyce, new to the Intercot Boards and so far I LOVE it.

I hope I'm in the right place when I ask these questions:)

My Boyfriend and I are going to WDW For an Anniversary Vacation (We'll be together 4 years) and I'm starting to plan our trip. We were looking into going to the "Spirit of Aloha Show" and basically I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or comments on the Show and the Food?

And...

Like I've stated we will be celebrating our Anniversary while we are there which is on the 29th and So far we've planned a Carriage Ride and Getting A Couples massage at the Grand Floridian. Are their any Romantic Restaurants that we can also plan or any events that you recommend? We're both 22 years young and pretty outgoing if that helps with the advice:)

Anything is greatly appreciated!:mickey:

biodtl
07-08-2007, 09:40 PM
We were there on our anniversary last year and didn't know about the pins yu can get from guest relations saying that it's a special occasion. At Spirit of Aloha, they asked all the anniversaries for that month to come up and dance and we did that.

Figgyluv03
07-09-2007, 12:37 PM
When I was a CM there, my Bf at the time came down on our 1 year anniversary and when I made reservations at CRT I had mentioned something. When we go there a CM came out and gave us these beautiful chrystal flutes. I'm kind of upset because I think he has them. Argh!!!