PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough!

ariel03
07-08-2007, 06:18 PM
DH is getting so upset with Disney Dining right now. He has called a number of times to check on our ADRs and no longer then 15 min on hold does he go right to the survey. It once was only 3 min. What is going on here? Are they not letting anyone through to dining tonight. It would be nicer if they said so in the opening. DH says it is his goal in life now to just make it through to a person tonight. :shake:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-08-2007, 09:23 PM
We called last night and got right through and got the ADR we were looking for. And sis called again tonight and got through. I don't know what happened to you guys.

LoriMistress
07-08-2007, 09:44 PM
You know you can skip the survey and take it later if you like? You have to push a button to skip it...so most likely your DH is pushing the wrong button.

big blue and hairy
07-09-2007, 07:43 AM
You know you can skip the survey and take it later if you like? You have to push a button to skip it...so most likely your DH is pushing the wrong button.
No, they've changed the order now. The survey comes at the end of the call. I think there was just something wrong with the phone system that night. It happened to me too, and I got through the next day, no problem.

:sulley:

ariel03
07-09-2007, 01:59 PM
DH finally got thru last night and the CM on the phone said she was getting alot of complaints of this happening to people that we weren' the only ones. Said she make a note of it and let her supervisor know.

ImagiAsh
07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
I'm surprised to hear this was happening. We've called several times over the past few days and never had a problem getting through to someone due to a survey. Anyway, glad to hear the glitch has since been fixed. :thumbsup: